Rumi QuotationBuddha Bellies - back to the home page

Forum

- Forums - Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics -

Buddha Bellies Forum / General Discussion / Moses man brings oil paintings to life
shanadow
# Posted: 23 Nov 2011 03:41

Moses Lake resident John Willey painted for most of his life, but what was once a hobby is now a professional ambition. Flower Paintings
Willey started oil painting in his 20s. He is self-taught, and years of dabbling gave him the skill to create paintings managing to capture timeless moments of natural beauty.People Paintings
While Willey grew up in Washington, he's spent the past 24 years in Oregon's Willamette Valley. Willey moved to Moses Lake in July 2010 to help take care of his father. Building Paintings He's been in Moses Lake ever since, working on his art in his spare time.Many of Willey's paintings portray wildlife. Tigers, polar bears, elk, wolves, buffalo and seals are just a few of the animals he's painted. Serene forests and streams, remote buildings, and wide canyons populate his paintings. Oil Paintings for Sale
"I'm not a city person," he said. "I like getting out in the country. Famous Paintings Anything that takes me to the country, I like."
Even so, he's started to branch out, painting landscapes and people more often.

zaqq
# Posted: 1 Jun 2012 09:51

etyuyt Channels connected to the two countries, oakley sunglasses sale became the battleground in the country battle after the start of the channel at both ends of each repair a wall along the Japanese players in the withdrawal of the fortress after all concentrated this behind the town walls channel their side of the troops did not follow the inside red siege.

4tiok
# Posted: 2 Jun 2012 07:03

oakley sunglasses sale uk Equally important, you know, if you provide the appropriate protection of the shadow of your eyes.If you plan to buy sunglasses, do not waste your time elsewhere! Oakley from your shelf, oakley sunglasses tailored to the art of optical wonders, might strike envy in the minds of others. It is quite noticeable they also have no ensure and also assure greeting cards,boss havana lens black frame white logo sunglasses, plus they in most cases are available not having facts get hold of.

air max 90 No wonder Air Max TN is good and Operating Actively Utilized to playing basketball. Until now, Nike has released a sequence of air max tn sneaker Such as Nike Air Max 2010, nike air max tn men's, nike air max 95 Actually if you are using common sequence of The Complete it, You Can Possibly Have Recognize and updates made by Every One Toward Belonging succession models.We newest Gave You Nike Air Max tn 2010. We Advise Extremely sincere It Is Merely it so warm online.

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link 

» Username  » Password 
You can post anonymously by entering a nickname with no password (if that nickname has not been taken by another member) or by leaving both fields empty. If you have an account you can also log in from this page without posting a message.