Rumi QuotationBuddha Bellies - back to the home page

Forum

- Forums - Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics -

Buddha Bellies Forum / Woodstock Classes / Get Ping K15 Driver, you should be next winner
jianghuai
# Posted: 31 Oct 2011 06:03

I was very keen to try the out the latest driver offering from Ping as I am a big fan of both the G10 and G15 drivers and the Ping K15 certainly did not disappoint.ping drivers g20 The K15 is a good looking driver, albeit slightly more awkward at address than the G15, and in trademark Ping fashion gives you plenty of confidence.g20 driver The Straight Flight Technology certainly delivers and for players who struggle from the tee would certainly benefit from the consistently high and straight ball flight.diablo irons In fact the fact that it is perhaps a little less workable than it's predecessors is my only complaint and Ping seem to have produced another winner!

What's more, the Ping K15 Driver features SF Tec, which moves approximately 10% of the mass toward the heel of the head,ping g20 making it easier to square the club face at impact for straighter drives. Its 435cc titanium head is longer from heel to toe and has a higher Moment of Inertia, resulting in more consistent distances, online golf for sale even on off-center hits. Optimal launch angles and trajectories are achieved through a low and deep center of gravity that creates low spin and high launch.

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link 

» Username  » Password 
You can post anonymously by entering a nickname with no password (if that nickname has not been taken by another member) or by leaving both fields empty. If you have an account you can also log in from this page without posting a message.