Rumi QuotationBuddha Bellies - back to the home page

Forum

- Forums - Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics -

Buddha Bellies Forum / Woodstock Classes / Titleist 2010 AP2 Irons with best distance control
shina00
# Posted: 29 Oct 2011 08:30

I think the best advanatge of the Titleist 2010 AP2 Irons is not their good peformance, but is their excellent distance control. cheap golf clubs for sale Few days ago, I get a chance to have a try these Titleist irons, I find the 2010 AP2 irons have the best distance control among all the irons I once used, with them, I always can hit a accurate ball, even on off center hits, I still can hit good shot. And the Titleist 2010 AP2 Irons also offer me quite good feel, burner 2.0 Driver I belive they are able to improve my golf to a new level, if I play with long time.

Compare with the other irons, the Titleist 2010 AP2 Irons are longer, callaway x22 irons and the long irons are easy to hit and can provide me the surprisingly high trajectory.Titleist announced that the AP2 irons are built on the high-tech design and success of the original AP irons, so they can provide the higher performance than the previous irons.diablo irons I am not familiar with the Titleist AP irons, but I have many frineds use them, I head them said the Titleist AP irons really can help them play better and better on the golf course, so without any doubt, the latest Titleist 2010 AP2 irons can be better.

The every Titleist 2010 AP2 Iron increased my distance by 10-15 yards, ping drivers g20 either the long iron or the short iron can work well for me. In addition, I also like the shape and look of the Titleist 2010 AP2 Iron, I think they looks better than many other irons. All in all, I think the Titleist 2010 AP2 Iron are the good clubs for golfers, at least for me, so I share them to all of you.

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link 

» Username  » Password 
You can post anonymously by entering a nickname with no password (if that nickname has not been taken by another member) or by leaving both fields empty. If you have an account you can also log in from this page without posting a message.