Rumi QuotationBuddha Bellies - back to the home page

Forum

- Forums - Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics -

Buddha Bellies Forum / General Discussion / You should buy the g20 irons now
shina00
# Posted: 24 Oct 2011 07:15

Ping has released its Ping G20 clubs are long time, you may feel these new clubs are quite expensive, cheap golf equipment so you don't want to buy them. But I think now it is a good time to buy the new g20 irons, do you wonder why? You may find the g20 irons don't have a good price on the local shop, but if you choose the online golf store, the price may be better. TaylorMade Burner SuperFast 2.0 Driver And recently, there are many golf stores also offer a good discount on their clubs. Expecially the new clubs, few days ago, I saw the new g20 irons are very cheap on the oline golf store, TaylorMade R11 Irons so without hesitation, I order the them. Until now, I have played with the g20 irons several rounds, they are not only cheap, but also are able to provide the good performance to me.

When the g20 irons appear on the market, ping announce that the g20 are their best irons. I really believe that, Callaway X-22 IronsI once played with the ping k15, and that time, I think the ping k15 are the good enough irons, but now I need to say the g20 irons are far better than the k15.Compared with the k15, the g20 irons own more good design and technology, such as the new Custom Tuning Port, Callaway RAZR X Ironsthis new deisgn can expand perimeter weighting and increases MOI. And the g20 irons also have the thinner face, then it can help position weight to the toe for added forgiveness.What's more, the g20 irons also have the excellent distance control,ping g20 I always can get the satisfied distance, speed and consistency with them. Fianlly, I highly recommendly the excellent g20 irons to all the golfers, I hope all the golfers can play golf better and better.

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link 

» Username  » Password 
You can post anonymously by entering a nickname with no password (if that nickname has not been taken by another member) or by leaving both fields empty. If you have an account you can also log in from this page without posting a message.