Rumi QuotationBuddha Bellies - back to the home page

Forum

- Forums - Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics -

Buddha Bellies Forum / General Discussion / Are the K15 irons worthy of 5 stars ?
shina00
# Posted: 17 Oct 2011 02:33

I am badly in need of a set of good irons to improve my golf, I always can't got the satisfied distance,accuracy and consistency on the golf course, I also seem to lose confidence to golf, so I hope there is a set of irons can save my game.Ping G20 Driver many friends recommned the Ping K15 Irons to me, they said these are the really game improvements, but I have also tried many game improvements irons, they all don't have good result for me, so I can't sure whether the K15 Irons can work for me. Then I tried to collect other's views towards to these irons, I want to see if others will give 5 stars to the K15 Irons.

Firstly, I met with a old man who looks about 40 years old, he told me he is a fan of Ping and had Ping with many Ping clubs,TaylorMade R11 Irons but he said only the K15 Irons make the best speed for him, because the Ping K15 are very easy to hit, so he can hit with fast speed, there are more distance. and the K15 irons have large sweet spot, so they can also provide the excellent forgiveness.The old guy also told me that the Ping's clubs with Ping's special technology all can bring you the straight ball,Titleist AP2 712 Irons and there is no exception for K15 irons, he said," I haven't found any other iron which can go straigter than K15."

Then, there is other guy who named as Rusa also told me the K15 Irons are good, he said he hasnot played with the K15 a long time, but he like them very much, he said." I like the way the ball comes off the clubface, and on the miss hits they seem to go down the fairway. Golf Equipment For Sale I can't find anything wrong with these clubs." I also try to ask some other golfers who are playing with the K15, all of them agree that they are good. So with so many good reviews, I also decide to put the Ping K15 Irons into my bag.

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link 

» Username  » Password 
You can post anonymously by entering a nickname with no password (if that nickname has not been taken by another member) or by leaving both fields empty. If you have an account you can also log in from this page without posting a message.