Rumi QuotationBuddha Bellies - back to the home page

Forum

- Forums - Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics -

Buddha Bellies Forum / Woodstock Classes / Ping G15 Irons, how functional you are!
jianghuai
# Posted: 15 Oct 2011 06:56

Aha. I have been a Ping fan for a long time.taylormade burner 2.0 Had a set of Ping Eye 2's and wish I still had them. Have played G15 irons for quite a while (probably a 1000 rounds on the G2's) and thought it was time for a new set. I have been playing a long time, 65 years old with a 12 handicap from the member tees.The new Ping G15 Irons is part of the clamour made by golfing enthusiasts that claim this iron to be a very good addition to an already popular trademark.

I really know the technology of the G15 Iron provides the high-launching,ping irons g15 maximum forgiveness benefits that the majority of golfers rely on to bring consistency to their iron play. The stainless steel iron's cavity design features a new Custom Tuning Port (CTP) which expands the perimeter weighting and increases the moment of inertia. golf clubs for sale Weight savings from a thinner face is re-positioned to the toe for added forgiveness on mis-hits and its wider sole produces a higher launch angle.r11 taylormade driver Stronger lofts combine with a center of gravity located low and farther from the face to produce longer shots without sacrificing the higher trajectory required in a maximum forgiveness iron.

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link 

» Username  » Password 
You can post anonymously by entering a nickname with no password (if that nickname has not been taken by another member) or by leaving both fields empty. If you have an account you can also log in from this page without posting a message.