Rumi QuotationBuddha Bellies - back to the home page

Forum

- Forums - Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics -

Buddha Bellies Forum / Woodstock Classes / How to choose the swimsuit
guccimenshoes
# Posted: 29 Aug 2011 04:37

For beautiful to love women that choose a suitable for their personality type for the swimsuit is very important.Here are some Suggestions for reference only.
8, Conjoined swimsuit: conjoined swimsuit is the most insurance, the most classic of coach bag for shy woman dressed up, that is a good choice.
9, Flat foot type swimsuit: For show for the women, flat foot swimsuit more conservative, but it's a little downside to let a leg appear very short, so be careful choice.And for the swimsuit inner thigh fine people wear.
10, Tall waist type swimsuit: alvine small tu lady, appropriate chooses tall waist type the swimsuit, best collocation, It can take this to mention twill waist effect, also can take this distracting, achieve the effect of new jordan shoes.
11, Skirt tilting swimsuit: for hip flat women choice skirt tilting swimsuit is very fit, already can beautification hip line from the vision, and can show the beautiful leg.
12, Fission is fashionable woman bathing suit: choose, the figure is good lady can choose.
13, V-neck connects body type swimsuit: if your chest is plump, waist the hips and very hypertrophy of asics running shoes, can choose v-neck of even one pieces, but don't be too fancy patterns, otherwise it will affect effect.
14, Bikini bathing suit: everyone always thought the bikini is a good figure women's patent, actually even if you don't have a good shape, as long as the choice of air force ones shoes, can also cleverly hide figure shortcomings, let you show charm..
In the choice to the swimsuit pay attention to the following problems:
1, Spandex silk content: the content of spandex silk international standard is around 18%, better the swimsuit, one is to reach the content of 18% spandex..
2, Elastic: good swimsuit should is the tension is tight, is not the bigger the good elasticity, but the resilience, DuoCi stretch is better recovery still can return to the same will be good.
Feel is good is needed, you can compare the FEW, YINGFA and other professional swimsuit and stores, etc HaoSha ZOKE swimsuit handle, pay attention to the more expensive and dolce and gabbana glasses, the better.
3, Brand: the world's two largest swimming brand: ARENA, SPEEDO, have a world class level of swimming supplies, design halfback, performance is remarkable (but I'm here not recommended that the two brands, mainly is the price of a very high, general swimmer need not so professional swimsuit, unless you are a swimming enthusiasts, and it is difficult to buy, nanjing no).
Here am I recommend homebred brand, FEW (wave), YINGFA (the hair), strong and durable, well-made, relatively suitable vast swimming enthusiasts.
But now the two brand in the market and no purchase, main is they now available only to professional athletes.
4, Design and design and color of design, colors: swimsuit is all necessary choice, this is basically see you to the individual's be fond.
the most major choose swimsuit is how to swimsuit with figure?
1. A type shape: chest was not full is A lot of Oriental female troubles, chest small flat women, want to make the chest looks more plentiful, must choose A few chest have plait swimsuit style, because A stereoscopic plait grain, can make the chest looks more round.
If you want more significant effect, can then choose pink, yellow, bright color of the swimsuit, foil the color of soccer shoes, can make line become more prominent.
2. Type B figure: waist fine hip is the most typical wide east girl shape, to fixed this figure can try to skirt type swimsuit and new era caps, to receive a different result.
Skirt type the hem of the swimsuit can have covered the role, but it should be noted, the width of the skirt is too tight, can rise to the opposite effect.
Split between the division of the swimsuit, weakened the waist and hips, which highlights the slender waist contrast and less people to the attention of gucci purses.
If the hips plump, should choose flat foot type or short skirt type bathing suit, and upper body with more exaggerated design, can effective cover corpulent hip.
Because the pattern has exaggerated diverting attention role, and shorts or short skirt is can effectively cover full hip, and displays the modification effect.
3. H type shape: originally, I put it on the figure in simple swimsuit more appear "clear soup fine" With unique design swimsuit to increase the level of body aesthetic feeling, can let you become mysterious and sexy.The bikini is right choice, it can highlight line boss men belts, make the waist and leg looks more slender.But color should be to give priority to, avoid to choose plain coloured bright colors and design exaggerated style.Of course although this kind of eye-catching design can make a figure appear more plentiful, but has failed to make appears slender physique.

Attinger
# Posted: 31 Aug 2011 07:43

north face coats
north face coupons
north face damen
north face denali
north face endurance challenge
north face extreme backpack
north face factory outlet
north face fleece

kobe bryant shoes
# Posted: 29 Sep 2011 08:13

Cheap kobe bryant shoes Shoes online store,We provide many kinds of NBA Players' Shoeskobe shoes do you know ? I think you may be more interested on it. 47618a0c-e9db-11e0-b82a-000c294a0014

penny310500
# Posted: 8 Oct 2011 04:39

There timberland boots clearance was no end to the places shmily would pop up. Little notes with shmily scribbled hurriedly were found on dashboards and car seats, or taped to steering wheels. The notes were stuffed mens timberland boots inside shoes and left under pillows.Shmily was written in the dust upon the mantel and traced in the ashes of the fireplace. This mysterious word was as much a part of my grandparents' womens timberland boots house as the furniture.They smeared it in the dew on the windows overlooking the patio where my grandma always fed us warm, homemade pudding with blue food coloring. Shmily was written in timberland boat shoes the steam left on the mirror after a hot shower, where it would reappear bath after bath.At one point, my grandmother even unrolled an entire roll of toilet paper to timberland classic lug shoes leave shmily on the very last sheet.It took me a long time before I was able to fully appreciate my grandparents' game. Skepticism cheap timberland boots has kept me from believing in true love one that is pure and enduring. However, I never doubted my grandparents' relationship. It was discount timberland boots more than their flirtatious little games; it was a way of life. Their relationship as based on a devotion and passionate timberland 3 eyes boats affection which not everyone is lucky enough to experience.Grandma and Grandpa held hands every chance they could. They stole kisses as timberland 6 inch boots they bumped into each other in their tiny kitchen. They finished each other's sentences and shared the daily crossword puzzle and word timberland roll top boots jumble. My grandma whispered to me about how cute my grandpa was, how handsome and old he had grown to be. Before every timberland 3eyes handsewn burgundy meal they bowed their heads and gave thanks, marveling at their blessings: a wonderful family, good fortune, and each other.But there was a dark cloud in my grandparents' life: my timberland dancing boots grandmother had breast cancer. The disease had first appeared ten years earlier. As always, Grandpa timberland chukka boots was with her every step of the way. He comforted her in their yellow room, painted that way so that she could timberland classic tall boots always be surrounded by sunshine, even she was too sick to go outside.Dami
timberland boots
timberland work boots
cheap timberland boots

chicago bears store
# Posted: 11 Oct 2011 08:12

chicago bears store Lets you easily fitness.To keep up with the latest trend in fashion with nfl jerseys store.We have produced many kinds of miami dolphins store.dallas cowboys stores are made crafted and finished by hand. Materials are selected carefully.nfl store offer great variety, style and color.The green bay packers store is best selling online. Get your own green bay packers store shoes now.You can find the best quality shoes here. 9cd2d9f0-f3a9-11e0-a524-000c29f51e41

ugg bag
# Posted: 12 Oct 2011 09:13

ugg bag,There are not woman is willing to wear high heels to relax outside.I had buy many shoes from Philadelphia eagles jersey website, this web cheap price and good quality.cheap Moncler Accessories are sold on,You can get a big discount shopping on our website.lv handbags cheap are on hot sale in UK,can't you miss this chance?Moncler Boots For Women is very popular as stylish and comfortable shoes to all type of ages.moncler shops are an important part of our life.Moncler Coats For Men is very popular as stylish and comfortable shoes to all type of ages.Our website offer a service of 6 different ways cheap lv handbag for your payment.Best ugg bailey button boots I've ever had!It was a very nice idea! Just man say thank you for the information you have shared moncler on sale.but they aren??t willing also to take off their high heels that to make them more challenges with LV wallet.Customized nfl jerseys are made for all types of people .Ugg and jimmy choo, Ugg and jimmy choo,High quality, 100% copy Tiffany fashion jewelry.ugg outlet do you know ? I think you may be more interested on it.Fitness shoes of uggs outlet stores are collected at our website.moncler shop is fashionable.We have the best price and free shipping for the uggs outlet stores.This article is very good. And I like you very much!Thank author sharing uggs outlet online.Compared with many other things, moncler vest for sale are quite Cheap and healthy!we developed this ugg outlet stores Converter which makes sharing ugg outlet stores to be a simple program.Use all the Moncler T Shirt that can make you comfort and try your best to live by it.To satisfy the needs of shoes users who want to convert Bailey button uggs for enjoyment.moncler sales offer great variety, style and color.I firmly believe you need the Women nfl jerseys with reasonable price that with the high quality.So great ,Thank you for your share,I like your article very much, and I would appreciate it if you can write more article about this. We have the same opinion about this, Moncler SweaterWhile Ugg flip flops is a very casual shoes a lot of people become very involved with the addictive appearance.moncler sale is popular ,and moncler sale is the most famous brand with the super quality ,fashionable style ,competitively price. a122c550-f49a-11e0-8bd6-000c29afc922

Moncler Sweater
# Posted: 14 Oct 2011 06:56

It has a special material to give good support, but it will not enter the heels squat lMoncler Sweater.How can you find your favourite Moncler Men Jackets online? Some people could not get the very Moncler Men Jackets in the internet.Companying whith the development of modern society,moncler jacken in wien is not only one pair of shoes.Unfortunately, finding cheap Moncler Vest Women is difficult. but you can get Moncler Vest Women right now.We do believe that MBT Shoes is the best Moncler Boots,And if you cant get the order moncler jacken sucessfully,you can click on need help on our site,we are customer service 24/7 online, then we can chat with you at any time,and help you get the order ,thanks a lot.we always can see this Moncler Sweater on his foot occured on the diversity celebrity.Unfortunately, finding cheap Moncler Hat is difficult. but you can get Moncler Hat right now.By now, the T Shirt Monclers under sales promotion, they are so cheap online.Our company is a professional manufacturer specialized in fashion Moncler Kids.We have produced many kinds of moncler weste.And we also provide many moncler daunenjacke. It is really a good chance for shopping.Have you heard of Moncler Hat? it is good for you.In our online store,we sale all Moncler Vest For Men,they are all high quality and low price??special fast shipping.Moncler Down Jacket Shoes now,we have many colors for you,Moncler Down Jacket and so on ,free shipping and nontax,only need 1 week to your door!Enjoying shopping now!Buy cheap Moncler T Shirt, enjoy them 30%-70% Off.Moncler Coats For Women is very popular as stylish and comfortable shoes to all type of ages.welcome to choose cheap Moncler Jackets Women,you will like it.online Shop us for the lastest moncler wien. 7cadeefe-f565-11e0-a524-000c29f51e41

NFL Merchandise
# Posted: 22 Oct 2011 09:59

discount NFL Merchandise sell in a low price.FREE Shipping worldwide.My advice is to buy a cheap nfl jerseys, is your wisdom will finish the task you price for.Our website offer a service of 6 different ways NFL Replica Jerseys for your payment.Our online shop provied NFL team apparels.We have many style for you to pick up,what you have to do is choose the one you like most.shop nfl jerseys make you healthier.To satisfy the needs of shoes users who want to convert wholesale NFL jerseys for enjoyment. 63cdaae4-fc88-11e0-a524-000c29f51e41

sale uggs
# Posted: 24 Oct 2011 08:32

we offer the lower price for our customer, you can get Cheap sale uggs clothing and everything related.uggs sale include allure and frolic. our family all like uggs saleIf you miss Ugg classic cardy ,you miss beauty.You'll be sure to get a high quality Ugg payton for an amazing price.More and more people are pay more attention to health,so exercise with ugg handbags are so popular.We have produced many kinds of Ugg gloves.Mens ugg slippers can achieve the effect of weight loss??only this reason enough to attract women who want to slim down.Thanks goodness I tried ugg jimmy choo boots.Every time I get the urge to finally give into a designer travel piece, I reconsider it and settle for sale on uggs that I could use everyday instead.Ugg seline is purchased by a lot of people due to its superior quality and low price.Start your shopping now!ugg highkoo boots Shoes now,we have many colors for you,ugg highkoo boots and so on ,free shipping and nontax,only need 1 week to your door!Enjoying shopping now!Companying whith the development of modern society,Mini uggs is not only one pair of shoes.ugg boots argyle knit shoes as a young brand developed so radidly by its high quality and fashion design.discount Ugg ultra sell in a low price.FREE Shipping worldwide.There is no doubt that ugg adirondack boot ii has many good advantages than high heels.The summer is already coming now,ugg fingerless gloves Clearance.To satisfy the needs of shoes users who want to convert stores that sell ugg boots for enjoyment.ugg bailey button boots Shoes is the essential material needs in our life,it is the social civilization development product.uggs classic mini is the hot-selling in the intelnet.I thought that many people can like Jimmy choo ugg boots.uggs on sale cheap is a very respectable created by Christian Audigiers Prices are rather steep but the uggs on sale cheap is durable and stylish.Promod sell their own branded quality Ugg boots for men, most of which are in the style of some more expensive designer labels.We only sell authentic Ugg elsey. No variants and no fakes. You can login our site to login an account and order the product with your credit card and paypal. If you order now, you will enjoy our special offers and gifts.welcome to buy Ugg classic tall boots!thank you!We can provide Fashion design High quality uggs for sale shoes for you. All products on our site are already marked down 30-60% off retail price.We are looking forward to your early reply about uggs classic short. Here we are 24/7 service, and you can also click on need help on our site to have a livechat with our customer service for an instance message. Thank you very much! Have a nice day!The Ugg highkoo is best selling online. Get your own Ugg highkoo shoes now.You can find the best quality shoes here. 59600a16-fc88-11e0-a524-000c29f51e41

nianxi
# Posted: 24 Oct 2011 08:57

Whatever the place that you will be getting the favourite Wholesale Jerseys Cheap, there exists one specific idea that you may be certain to find it is the belief to you in fact. Of course, there are many jerseys in low price but bad quality.To generate the most effective trends for the season, the tough nuances can be combined. A Bills New Jerseys that's classic sufficient reason for one that is certainly interesting, you can be assured that you'll be in a position to attract every one of the looks,ensure that you match the shoes along with you wear.For that situations you'll put on Fitzpatrick Jerseys to attend the games from your favorite team. However, most of nfl jerseys bought from the state stores with the teams should be very expensive. you can be positive that what you would should use is the whole list of outfit that may range from the Cincinnati Bengals Jerseys and also the hat.

NFL Jerseys Cheap will be opened versions for the various people, different groups of women,youth and old. Adult Edition is the most common, which is regarded as standard. In the fabric and the players jersey number of the players version of the actual material is the same jersey. NFL Jerseys Wholesale logo tag with the numbers and is very small, young and old from all varieties of jersey .Female version is like a waist cut for women. You may purchase it lightly when the stores of saling these jersey at low price.New Bills Jerseys thick fabric, but comfortable, all the figures are much embroidery, and team logo on the chest Direct embroidered team logo .the same time, The jersey with the number of very durable, tough, layered, and there are many to assemble their own figures only one color. Sale of limited edition Authentic NFL Jerseys the players, so they are the right type of clothes for the players.

# Posted: 24 Oct 2011 09:16

New Era hats
Red Bull Hats
monster energy hats
New york yankees hats
MLB hats
Adjustable hats
wholesale jerseys
DC hats
winter hats
wool hats
fur hat
cheap snapbacks
scarf sets
hats scarves<br>

air max 90
air max 24/7
Shox pas cher
Nike Air Max pas cher
Nike pas cher
Air Max pas cher
air max 2009 shoes
winter knit hat
winter caps
snapback caps

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link 

» Username  » Password 
You can post anonymously by entering a nickname with no password (if that nickname has not been taken by another member) or by leaving both fields empty. If you have an account you can also log in from this page without posting a message.