Rumi QuotationBuddha Bellies - back to the home page

Forum

- Forums - Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics -

Buddha Bellies Forum / General Discussion / Let people no anxious any more
guccimenshoes
# Posted: 29 Aug 2011 04:23

The imbalance of economic and social structures so made people lack a calm state of coach handbag ,reducing the happiness if life ,then feel insecurity of our life
nationla public servant become more popular year after year , people sought after big state-owned enterprises, immigration class in full swing ... ... In recent years, with economic development, a lot of people because of work, life, future, wealth always feel anxiety, impulsive uncertain, nervous mood.This is social anxiety, it is becoming a clear characteristic of d&g sunglasses .
Widespread anxiety permeates the entire society, economic and social transition, the inevitable outcome. With the depth of the economic structure adjustment, the existing social relations break, the new social structure is formed, which reinforced the uncertainty of jordan shoes. Once that their future can not be expected, fear of "step can not keep up, keep up step by step", the seeds of anxiety in the inner bud.
Social anxiety is the result of unbalanced economic and nike shoes sneakers Spacecraft, the sea dragon, the highway linking the urban and rural areas ... ... all these years, all over the country has undergone tremendous changes, science and technology But economic development does not mean that people's livelihood and well-being gucci handbags, the material may not be rich people in exchange for inner peace and beauty.
Needless to say, life changed for the better now, but compared with economic asics shoes, social development is still lagging behind, yet strengthened to improve people's livelihood. Further promote the reform, many people take for granted in the loss of the unit after the welfare and protection unit, but was not included in the new social security system, if the basic lack of "reveal all", how does the future to worry? In the accelerated process of urbanization in the context of some people into the city, but can not integrate into the city Lost their land, but could not find their livelihood. Faced with this reality, how could people Huangkong?
In the final analysis, produces the root causes of social anxiety is the imbalance of economic and social structure, which allows people the lack of a response to social change, life change, calm state of mlb cap, reducing the happiness index, and strengthen the future prospects of insecurity. And alleviate social anxiety, and may require the parties to work together to change the imbalance.
Firstly, efforts to achieve full employment.
Employment is the Thing, full employment should be the priority goal of any society. Governments should create conditions so that every community member can get a working stable paid employment. With employment, it means that with a relatively stable source of football shoes, there is a predictable development platform, with ease the basic premise of social anxiety.
Secondly , to vigorously promote social equity.
" House slaves, cars slaves, child slaves "... the reality of the lives of people feel the pressure, the surface is an economic issue and, leather belt, social problems, fundamentally, is a social injustice, frustration and helplessness unjust. School, employment, personal development ... If these social activities can be run by rules, not the fight between the background, but by ability level, people's anxiety will be much smaller.
Thirdly, improve the livelihood security as soon as possible.
Sound social security system can reduce the social risks faced by the people, reduce the worries of life and will have a clear future expectations. In short, when people no longer basic livelihood insecure when it might ease the social anxiety

Anonymous
# Posted: 30 Aug 2011 08:18

chaussures femmes
chaussures+italiennes+pour+femmes
chaussures de foot
reef chaussures
mes chaussures
les chaussures
collection de chaussures
cosmeticscharlotte72

huangxi
# Posted: 8 Sep 2011 09:00

France longchamp brand is well-known brand in France, it is so produced longchamp le pliage series longchamp bags is the French national life of essential goods, its meaning has significance far beyond the package itself, longchamp sale, many styles longchamp le pliage series there: Le pliage Back pack, Le pliage Hobo, Le pliage Tote and so on.

LV
# Posted: 8 Sep 2011 09:23

I have never read so wonderful article before, I have learned more after read your article. Thanks a lot! By the way, we sale the best hair straightener in our Louis Vuitton Outlet online store.You will get a big surprise. The other online stores are Louis Vuitton Outlet Online and Louis Vuitton Outlet Sale.

moncler jacken
# Posted: 20 Oct 2011 08:51

Its many kinds moncler jacken conquered mostly yong peoples' vision around the world.moncler weste is indeed the world's best shoes. 3d2163ac-fab9-11e0-a524-000c29f51e41

Canada Goose Trillium Parka
# Posted: 20 Oct 2011 09:11

Canada Goose Parka women expedition outlets are now very hot sale ones jackets in the Canda Goose Trillium Parka online store which ladies should have a try. In this style designed Canada Goose Online jackets are made with long length with shiny color made which can make women on the Canda Goose Trillium Parka in very spiritual outlook. What's more, the Woolrich Parka house is also newly pushed out the Norwegian women jackets which are designed with pop quilted details on the upper that can make women on the Woolrich Arctic Parka jackets very stunning and womanly. And with exquisite goose down filled Woolrich online outlets can be very warm and protection in cold days.

# Posted: 20 Oct 2011 09:13

Belstaff Jacken has now enjoyed great popularity among those stylists for the unique and special designs. The Belstaff Outlet jackets for women are designed with sophisticated style which can be graceful as well as shape ladies outstanding. The Belstaff Sale jackets are made with top class cowhide that can be very reliable on quality. Peuterey Outlet store has the exquisite manufactured mountain suits which are made with sturdy materials that can be very windproof for wearing the peuterey jacken when climbing. In such kind designed Peuterey Sito Ufficiale jackets should be the new and special characterized jackets for the Peuterey 2011 show.

# Posted: 20 Oct 2011 09:15

Chic designs and high quality make the Canada Goose Trillium Parka enjoy great frame all over the world. The Canada Goose Parka jackets are popular among ladies at any ages, especially for those youngsters. Not doubt, the Canada Goose Jakker clearances now has become the important elements for customers in winter days. And it is also very delicate for ladies wearing the Canada Goose Trillium Parka companied with jeans and boots in snowy days. The jackets made by the Canada Goose Norge designer house can be secure on quality. Only try on the Canada Goose Jakker and you will know how comfortable and stunning on wearing them. Why not make yourself have an active and warmer winter with the Canada Goose Parka jackets?

zhengxuejing
# Posted: 21 Oct 2011 05:19

Great UGG Boots Cheap get into office sometimes, but what this country needs is men that will do what we tell them to do. This nation-Where the people rule-is governed by the people, for the people, and so long as it is, then UGG classic tall grey is but the servant of the people, and the Bible says the servant cannot be greater than the master. I believe in woman's suffrage, and there is no doubt but UGG snow Boots is coming, and I am getting out of the way, anyhow. I may want an office by and by myself; but if the ambition of an office influences the women in their desire to vote, I want to say right here what Australian UGG Outlet say to the young men, that if you only get the privilege of casting one vote, you don't get anything that is worth while. Unless you can control UGG winter Boots more than one vote, you will be unknown, and your influence so dissipated as practically not to be felt. UGG classic short is not run by votes. Do you think it is? It is governed by influence. It is governed by the ambitions and the enterprises which control votes. The young woman that thinks classic cardy UGG Boots is going to vote for the sake of holding an office is making an awful blunder. Then I will march up to the cannon's mouth; I will sweep up among the glistening bayonets; UGG bailey button will leap into the arena and tear down the flag and bear it away in triumph. I will come home with stars on my shoulder, and Cheapest UGG Boots hold every office in the gift of the nation, and I will be great. We ought to teach that, however humble a man's station may be, if he does his full duty in that place UGG Australia is just as much entitled to the American people's honor as is the king upon his throne. But we do not so teach. We are now teaching everywhere that Really Cheap UGG Boots do all the fighting.
UGG Boots On Sale
Women's UGG Boots
UGG Boots clearances zxj

San diego chargers jersey
# Posted: 24 Oct 2011 11:55

As we know, the San diego chargers jersey is the first class and famous brand. So it is the good chance for you.chicago bears store Nike Dunks position can be crowing described,we all like chicago bears store.Welcome to nfl store onlineYou can login our site to login an account and order New york jets jersey with your credit card,if you order it , we will send you a elegant gift,we are looking forward to your visit.We are looking forward to your early reply about nfl jerseys store. Here we are 24/7 service, and you can also click on need help on our site to have a livechat with our customer service for an instance message. Thank you very much! Have a nice day!dallas cowboys store, dallas cowboys store,High quality, 100% copy Tiffany fashion jewelry.This article is very good. And I like you very much!Thank author sharing Denver broncos jerseys.The green bay packers store is best selling online. Get your own green bay packers store shoes now.You can find the best quality shoes here.Womens nfl jerseys in the design and development, the use of more efficient models to reduce waste.Welcome to visit our website, where you will find kinds of Atlanta falcons jerseys offered at incredible wholesale prices.Chicago bears jerseyss are made crafted and finished by hand. Materials are selected carefully.Thanks goodness I tried Arizona cardinals jersey.New england patriots jersey which provide you the great comfortable feeling for you.These Buffalo bills jerseys are sold hot on supra footwear store,especially the Buffalo bills jerseys shoes is the best selling shoes.Select Detroit lions jerseys fit yourself is very important in our lives.Our company is a professional manufacturer specialized in fashion New york giants jerseys.there are Miami dolphins jerseys,one of the most popular shoes in this summer,miami dolphins store is Personality and fashion.Cleveland browns jerseys have many special style.I totally love this article. I think you could write some other things to make your blog more complete.For example??Baltimore ravens jersey.Indianapolis colts jerseys Shoes online store. 6503f184-fc88-11e0-a524-000c29f51e41

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link 

» Username  » Password 
You can post anonymously by entering a nickname with no password (if that nickname has not been taken by another member) or by leaving both fields empty. If you have an account you can also log in from this page without posting a message.