Rumi QuotationBuddha Bellies - back to the home page

Forum

- Forums - Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics -

Buddha Bellies Forum / Woodstock Classes / In fact, I only want a simple happy life
guccimenshoes
# Posted: 29 Aug 2011 04:18

One day a friend asked what I'm looking for a boyfriend? I joked, "of course, I wanna a rich and coach bag "but he asked me again what are you now ? this problema let me shocked ,Yes, what do I have now ? but even I have nothing at all , I still want to make my life happy !
In fact, the life what I want is very simple, I don't want a rich life ,but only want a boy can love me ,I don't want a handsome or rich , only want he can take his heart to me , can take care of new jordan shoes, then we can work together to build a small house home can be small, but very warm .because love , that home is full of happy and asics running shoes, it does not matter if he has a car , we can take the bus or cycling to work, it is a good way to take protect environment and do exercise . In the weekend we can go to iagua to breath fresh air by cycling. when we have a rest ,we can sleep to relax , or cooking together then enjoy our meal . pay games, or do nothing, enjoy a cup of tea or coffee on the sofa dolce and gabbana glasses,this is a happy hour to talk, life is romantic, but not waves
Rainy days, I feel longly and unhelpness , mood changes along with abnormal dim, inexplicable emotions themselves around, do not suddenly become their own self-confidence, strong self-confident appearance I now get a good weak, feeling tired and wanted to find a shoulder lean against and air force ones shoes to have the time lonely individuals could stay with me, when the boring talk chat with me at sad times give me enjoy my arms crying, be happy to share the time with soccer shoes. Miss in the stormy night, a man can sincerely hold me into the heart ... ...
I know a lot of care about my friends, I am not happy at the time there will be a friend to comfort me, but never next to me in the shoulder so I rely on, even by what did not.
Happiness can sometimes reach out to touch, but sometimes hard to catch just a shadow forever. Always feel like a day over a year, I want to live each day to their own happiness, but found happiness seems very far away from me, I do not know how to new era caps, always felt that sometimes their the idea is too simple too naive, so naive as to feel a bit silly.
I splashed cold water on friends, happy life to rely on themselves to fight, yes, to gucci purses, it is estimated very difficult, others insist in the end, but I was reserved in the end.
But as well, if we have a hundred steps between the distance, if you take the first step, I will work hard to boss men belts that ninety-nine steps.

Attinger
# Posted: 31 Aug 2011 07:48

north face sandals
north face shoes
north face softshell
north face store
north face surge
north face tasche
north face tent
north face tents
north face trailer
north face venture
puma
puma 'imani' slip on
puma 'tekkies brites'

lov88541
# Posted: 3 Sep 2011 01:32

Yangtze River as a water transport channel though the gold played an active role, but it also limits the north-south traffic, making north-south railway greatly reduced the efficiency of transport.So long ago, China had to fly cross-river bridge to consider.May be due to lack of leading personnel, foreign companies not only wild speculations, but also all over the additMoncler Outlet ional requirements proposed to make the scheme be further delayed until the Mao Yisheng's home, only strengthened the Chinese flying jump start the construction of Yangtze Rive r Bridge project. Good people of these countries, even those in the previous round behind the environment, have created a remarkable achievement.Hua Fei believes that now and th n give them full support, coupled with their individual efforts and a cavity to serve the country's blood, their future success,
Moncler Jackets or Moncler down jackets or Moncler Outlet or Moncler Sale
Moncler Jackets or Moncler down jackets or Moncler Outlet or Moncler Sale

christian louboutin sale
# Posted: 29 Sep 2011 04:19

Here you can find all kinds of latest styles of christian louboutin sale,including christian louboutin sale Shoes and so on.A pair of louboutin outlet is essential to every people.Buy louboutin sale with a price guarantee and top rated customer service.if you want to find the reasonable price and free shipping with christian louboutin outlet store is where you should not miss. 474fbdae-e9db-11e0-b82a-000c294a0014

cheap jordans for sale
# Posted: 6 Oct 2011 14:32

cheap jordans for sale provide other Brands.jordan shoes for sale offer great variety, style and color.air jordan shoes - good quality and cheap.nike air jordan is the hot-selling in the intelnet.In a word, the cheap jordan shoes for sale is a worth buying item on sale now.jordan shoes for sale* are the hottest and the latest design in our online website.So great ,Thank you for your share,I like your article very much, and I would appreciate it if you can write more article about this. We have the same opinion about this, cheap jordan shoesair jordan 2011, air jordan 2011,High quality, 100% copy Tiffany fashion jewelry.air jordan offer great variety, style and color.Get the cheap air jordans now,don??t hesitate.??nike jordan?? is very popular. Recently my friend and I always play them.While jordan shoes is a very casual shoes a lot of people become very involved with the addictive appearance.100% Authentic, 50% discount jordans for sale.Today I found a kind of jordans shoes which the first time I saw, I fall in love with it.Our website offer a service of 6 different ways cheap jordans for your payment.cheap jordan shoes On Sale,We are professional supply cheap jordan shoes now,buy more,save more,what are you waiting for?Enjoying shopping now!jordan shoes for cheap are on hot sale in UK,can't you miss this chance?We provide a variety of jordan 11 according to the measurements your supplied.we hope you will enjoy yourselves in air jordan spizike. 2faf1ff6-efc0-11e0-b82a-000c294a0014

penny310500
# Posted: 8 Oct 2011 06:39

Now the cancer timberland 3eyes handsewn burgundy was again attacking her body. With the help of a cane and my grandfather's steady hand, they went to church every morning. But my grandmother grew steadily weaker until, finally, timberland classic tall boots she could not leave the house anymore. For a while, Grandpa would go to church alone, praying to God to watch over his wife.Then one day, what we all dreaded finally happened. Grandma was timberland dancing boots gone.Shmily. It was scrawled in yellow on the pink ribbons of my grandmother's funeral bouquet. As the crowd thinned and the last mourners turned to leave, my aunts, uncles, cousins timberland chukka boots and other family members came forward and gathered around Grandma one last time. Grandpa stepped up to my grand-mother's timberland roll top boots casket and, taking a shaky breath, he began to sing to her. Through his tears and grief, the song came, a deep and throaty timberland 6 inch boots lullaby.Shaking with my own sorrow, I will never forget that moment. For I knew that, although I couldn't begin to fathom the depth discount timberland boots of their love, I had been privileged to witness its unmatched beauty. SHMILY: See how much I love you.Over the years I have learned cheap timberland boots what harm can come from gossip or just talking about other people.In my work place, gossip is a big problem, which is heightened timberland classic lug shoes by a couple of women who actually feel the need to stretch and twist certain bits of information, simply for the sake of turning staff against each other.Having been on the receiving timberland boots clearance end of their back stabbing, I have become very aware of what I say and to whom. I have prayed to God for help in being straightforward with people, and not say anything that might timberland boat shoes get back to someone who could be hurt by my words.One night, I was on the phone with my sister-in-law, Dawn. I had called her to let her timberland work boots know our husbands would have to work very late that Saturday night due to some machinery problems. She was carrying on about not timberland 3 eyes boats getting anything done that day since they were due to move out of their apartment by that next Friday.Dami
timberland boots discount
womens timberland boots
timberlands boots

uggs for sale
# Posted: 11 Oct 2011 07:13

discount uggs for sale offers YOU many surprise.Designer uggs on sale For Sale. uggs on sale with Best Quality and Lowest Price.Here a wide range of cheap uggs for sale & cheap uggs for sale shoes for both men and women's option.Select ugg sale fit yourself is very important in our lives.uggs sale is the cheapest & high quality shoes. 9cc32aaa-f3a9-11e0-a524-000c29f51e41

Moncler Vest For Men
# Posted: 14 Oct 2011 02:44

These cheap Moncler Vest For Men on our online store have high quality and cheap price,you can get a big surprise form our website.Don't miss this fashion!Moncler Vest Women have many special style.Buy authentic and cheap T Shirt Moncler. FREE Shipping the whole world!??Moncler Hat?? is very popular. Recently my friend and I always play them.And if you cant get the order moncler jacken in wien sucessfully,you can click on need help on our site,we are customer service 24/7 online, then we can chat with you at any time,and help you get the order ,thanks a lot.moncler jacken are made from the highest quality parts and crafted with such attention to detail.Thanks goodness I tried Moncler Sweater.Moncler Boots is the best seller in our online store.Its many kinds moncler daunenjacke conquered mostly yong peoples' vision around the world.Moncler Sweater keep you motivated.What a miracle and I now bought moncler wien,too!moncler wien on sale.To satisfy the needs of shoes users who want to convert Moncler Coats For Women for enjoyment.Our shoes sneakers are real Moncler T Shirt shoes.You also are struggling to find a good cheap Moncler Down Jacket? We provide high quality Moncler Down Jacket.Our online shop provied Moncler Hat.We have many style for you to pick up,what you have to do is choose the one you like most.Moncler Jackets Women Shoes,Free shipping and nontax,only need 1 week to your door!More you order,more discount you got,purchasing now!I had buy many shoes from moncler weste website, this web cheap price and good quality.Buy Moncler Men Jackets from online store which supported 24/7 service.Its many kinds Moncler Kids conquered mostly yong peoples' vision around the world. 7cc0ce7a-f565-11e0-a524-000c29f51e41

Tory Burch Outlet
# Posted: 14 Oct 2011 03:20

chaoying
The Chic <a href="http://www.shoetoryburch.com">Tory Burch Outlet</a> at shoetoryburch.com are one of the great collection with high quality and available in a wide variety of colors and sizes for selection.Younger professional women,have a look at these <a href="http://www.shoetoryburch.com/tory-burch-boots-c-9.html">Tory Burch Boots</a> .In orange patent leather,these <a href="http://www.shoetoryburch.com/tory-burch-flats-c-1.html">Tory Burch Flats</a> are definitely interesting,however kept lovely with the sleek design and round-toe.The <a href="http://www.shoetoryburch.com/tory-burch-handbags-c-8.html">Tory Burch Handbags</a> is a popular manufacturer of quality products like,apparels,<a href="http://www.shoetoryburch.com/tory-burch-wallets-c-5.html">Tory Burch Wallets</a> ,and many more.You can discover quite a few magnificent frames in <a href="http://www.shoetoryburch.com">Tory Burch Outlet</a> and that is utilized for distinct activities.

Ugg adirondack
# Posted: 1 Nov 2011 03:41

If you wear Ugg adirondack .You can experience its comfort.We provide Bailey button uggs with high quality and lowest price.we will let your dream come true,a bloody cool boy is born with our cardy ugg in the crowd.So great ,Thank you for your share,I like your article very much, and I would appreciate it if you can write more article about this. We have the same opinion about this, Louis Vuitton wallet for womenugg classic short boots is fushion in this summer.Moncler Boots is a part of our lives.It??s no doubt that outlet uggs should be more comfortable than the high-heeled.Every person dreams of being luck to buy the Ugg bailey button triplet they desire.thank you for selecting ugg adirondack boots hope you like.The sale on uggs is best selling online. Get your own sale on uggs shoes now.You can find the best quality shoes here.Our company is a professional manufacturer specialized in fashion ugg cardy.Ugg delaine Nike Dunks position can be crowing described,we all like Ugg delaine.moncler jacken can achieve the effect of weight loss??only this reason enough to attract women who want to slim down.The Louis Vuitton sunglasses for men is best selling online. Get your own Louis Vuitton sunglasses for men shoes now.You can find the best quality shoes here.We provide a variety of LV luggage according to the measurements your supplied.Every time I get the urge to finally give into a designer travel piece, I reconsider it and settle for ugg boots for kids that I could use everyday instead.Treat yourself to the Ugg mini,fast delivery and no sales tax.Without any hesitation, this ugg classic will truly set your fashion styling for the spring and summer.100% Authentic, 50% discount ugg classic tall boots.It has made a big impact around the world, and all types of people are wearing the newer brand of Louis Vuitton mens.The ugg classic cardy which have vegetate acknowledged as uptown, chin-up and wont looking position ugg classic cardyUgg classic cardy is a very respectable created by Christian Audigiers Prices are rather steep but the Ugg classic cardy is durable and stylish.Buy discount uggs boots online now at Shop!Discounted 25% off.Free Shipping!Your article is so helpful. I'm a faithful fan and have heard that all the Moncler Jackets For Men from online shop are much cheaper.Classic ugg boots is our love,we love Classic ugg bootsCheap classic tall ugg Shoes online store,We provide many kinds of NBA Players' Shoeswe are supply cheap uggs and cheap uggs shoes very cheap . ed5e121e-042e-11e1-8a05-000c29f51e41

beats by dre australia
# Posted: 17 Sep 2012 06:03

Aggressive, hard locks than gentle great hair dr dre headphones wholesome, however the deficiency of flexibility, prada singapore difficult to change.Coarse, challenging curly hair coming cheap beats by dre creating to constantly apply the particular healing cream, usually better to usually caress a number of pomade to planchas ghd maintain beautiful hair do.Scalp itchiness as a result of ghd hair straighteners often do not take on a shower, do not pay awareness of epidermis health insurance other reasons, therefore, we should observe the eliminating your crown dirt, preserve ghd Straighteners skin cleanness, dre beats remaining hair irritation may be gradually lowered ghd planchas prada handbags ghd straighteners as well as disappear.Fat monster beats scalp.As a comprar ghd beats by dre result dr dre beats dr dre [b][url=http://www.prada-singapore.com/]prada sunglasses beats[/url][/b] of extreme oil release regarding scalp.To make your hair and also tidy, should be the daily washing, by way of brushing beats [b][url=http://www.prada-singapore.com/]prada outlet singapore by dr dre[/url][/b] and also massage therapy with regard to upkeep. Dried out crown.On account of minimize natural oils secretion, dried up crown lead to CHI Straightener beats by dre scratchy crown.For that reason, to help keep locks and also scalp irritation fundamental include acrylic prada wallet to stop blow drying.To guard the hair, for starters to prevent outer stimulation, inside the curly hair beats headphones area must prada bags singapore be ghd [b][url=http://www.beatsbydrdrecheap.com/]beats by dre NZ[/url][/b] sprayed using a coating associated with skinny acrylic motion picture, so that it can start to play the defensive influence of locks.To obtain the curly hair oiled video, after should prada shoes shampoo.Shampoo or conditioner isn't curly hair rub jointly, beats headphones so you don't damage.

Next should lean, could also stay prada away from dre beats ghd [b][url=http://www.drebeats-headphones.com/]dr dre beats Hair Straighteners[/url][/b] head of hair fork.Using a streamlined, do not dr dre headphones instantly through the planchas ghd baratas follicles, curly hair dispersed components must be initial clean, once more in beats by dr dre ghd hair dr dre headphones beats by dre australia the root prolonged, streamlined as dr [b][url=http://www.drdrebeats-cheap.org]beats by dr dre dre headphones[/url][/b] beats by dr dre well as plancha pelo ghd locks, the cheap beats by dre application of a number of medical cream to safeguard hair.Wild hair dre headphones entanglement via one another effortlessly, need to 1st be a tiny comb through curly hair began prada online ghd iv styler to main, repair head of hair, should also be prada sale the first to ghd outlet begin dr dre beats with via head of hair perm liquefied after that curly hair, after this kind of changes, you can create the head of hair packed with vitality beats by dre and also vigor.Thinning hair avoidance choices, one must always continue to be the actual crown and locks thoroughly prada uk clean.2nd in the head skin color with some cheap ghd straighteners germinal cologne, so that prada bags you can advertise the circulation of blood, to be able to stop baldness.Refer to doing exercise massage therapy the head, typically take note of clean the head of prada outlet hair, ghd baratas necessities such as successful actions to stop hair thinning.

Hair colouring offers a couple of varieties, an example may be the particular black head of hair straight into the love for a gorgeous coloration, is quick curly hair colored black for you ghd to lovely, along with recognize what type of head of hair color, ahead of good quality recommendations, necessary to accomplish.Locks colouring, avoid alcoholic solution or ghd straightener canada even agents, and also inside perm curly hair colouring following 3 months.Your hair features sunburn?Lose color: curly hair shade lighter scars, particularly for freshly coloured very hot head of hair, specially clear.Drying out: experiencing just like a pont dried out weeds, especially locks.Delicate: touch the head of hair, can really feel aggressive, his or her locks as well as braids also easy to go away or perhaps busted locks.Dark Brown: the sun's rays, your hair just like a dull curly hair soccer ball, no shine as well as upset.The sun allow the harmed head of hair, simply because hair is the main portion of Ultra-violet decomposition associated with amino, along with take plenty of dampness along with eating routine.Once the power of uv mild to reach amount Your five, the drawn locks began to harm.

almaly
# Posted: 18 Dec 2012 06:46

Meizu EP - earplugs packaging used vinyl file Hermes UK design concept, dash forward show solid music breath. As well, the black the ghd nz labels + black earplugs also give users a few mystery. There is no question the fact that in the form Birkin Hermes of meizu is stronger compared to general accessories companies. Earplugs, meizu EP -- for offset system structure, as is proven to all, limited by the dimensions of the cavity, relocating coil unit cheap ghd is actually accomplished very hard is quite big, so the device offset scheme is actually gaining in popularity, Hermès paris to a certain extent, Monster Beats solve the problem of the quantity and wear. Meizu EP - earplugs volume really small, round condition and increase a pleasant feeling. At the same time, the look of the black your specular process, this is the domestic users is important. The actual ghd rubber lining design and use of the double festival jacket framework, again to strengthen the particular sound insulation impact. We see, meizu EP : ear plug plug into Beats By Dre four amount structure, that ghd straighteners is to say there will be additional amount of additional features. Indeed, in the Pas Cher Sac Hermès cable, meizu EP - and a microphone module, with the above key we could remote control music player. The operation method and also the iPod line handle similar, click, in accordance with two times, according to three times. But this time the particular match is meizu MX mobile phone.

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link 

» Username  » Password 
You can post anonymously by entering a nickname with no password (if that nickname has not been taken by another member) or by leaving both fields empty. If you have an account you can also log in from this page without posting a message.