Rumi QuotationBuddha Bellies - back to the home page

Forum

- Forums - Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics -

Buddha Bellies Forum / General Discussion / Why sugar make the skin early age?
poloshirt
# Posted: 23 Aug 2011 08:17

Sugar is the body's fluids and nutrients necessary for lv handbag, It does not because of eating sugar that caused by the occurrence of skin aging. However Along with the increase of age,the body's metabolism slow start. If the excessive intake of sugar and then the body would not be fully decomposed, the body will be residual sugar combine with the body's protein, the protein will cause hard brittle, this phenomenon is called "mashing." If the body of excess sugar is attached to the underlying skin collagen, causing cell membrane inflammation, so the original is so moist and healthy collagen and nike dunk shoes, then break, damaged. Skin as a mattress generally used for a long time loses its elasticity, firmness decreased, wrinkles appear earlier.
Anti-glycation, from now on
Sugar not only makes the body fat, but also make the skin age, so from now on, bit by bit from the beginning of life that anti-glycation it!
1. Eat less sugar is king
I think many people will ask me, Do not eat much sugar was excessive? According to a report: If you eat more than 40g of chanel earrings (sugar, carbonated drinks), or more than 250g of carbohydrates (from cereals, bread and other carbohydrates into sugar), then it shows you the "sugar exceeded" ! So, drink less soda, coffee drinking less sugar, so it are good for the skin and teeth. Of course, full-fat cheese, butter, cereal, ice cream, caramel pudding, barbecue and snacks are all sharpen the old food, so in life should try to control, not the firm do not eat, but we must pay attention amount. If you are born with candy lovers, hard to resist the temptation of nhl jersey, then I suggest to more strengthen the movement, so as to promote sugar metabolism.
2. Healthy cooking method is more suppression of sugar
Way of cooking food for the maintenance of healthy and young skin is very critical, charcoal, caramel, or high-temperature baking may result in "excess of sugar", so in their daily lives to give priority to using raw, boiled or stewed way to cooking food. Of course, normal life can do more, such as pig knuckles, pork skin and other foods rich in collagen, so skin can inhibit the glycation
3. Learn to look away from the food composition table to "sugar trap"
375ml can of carbonated drinks market volume of about ten teaspoons of armani sunglasses, equivalent to the normal need for that day sugar intake. So we must learn to view food labels, for "sugar, corn syrup, fructose," and other ingredients should be trained to a high degree of vigilance cheap polo shirts, so as not to fall into the ubiquitous "sugar trap."
4. Anti-glycation skin care products, anti-sugar from the roots
Anti-glycation skin care products that focus not only on the surface of gucci men shoes, but also treat the skin from the body as a whole, to regain healthy young skin. There are currently a number of brands have launched anti-glycation of skin care products, so antioxidant for the skin but also can invest in a bottle of fountain pen skin care products, so that you can from the outside skin from the inside of the inhibition of glycation, anti-aging of chanel handbags
Many friends who sweet tooth may see here will feel some fear, if you eat a little sugar every day, how boring the life? Not too tight, my advice is to eat sugar, but must be adequate, for example, daily intake of sugar will be controlled at less than 40g, you can take the equivalent of less than two enjoy a mousse cake or a glass of an increase of only a little sugar and coffee. Also, try to use honey to replace some of the sugar intake Since we know the skin has a bad company sugar, then let's start with the "semi-sugar life" it, I believe that before long, our body will become healthy because of less sugar and levis jeans, less because of our skin Sugar becomes smooth and elastic! Let us on it!

dongdongwu
# Posted: 27 Aug 2011 04:49

After Moncler jackets launched a new design style that is fashionable the entire world, especially in the occident,it is a favorite for the stars in the winter,Monlcler now are introducing a variety of Moncler Women jackets moncler boots, moncler T-shirts,moncler men jackets, moncler kids jackets,etc.,and also cooperating with POLO company to launch a moncler Polo T-shirt. our productions mainly face the British market, Our shop, where you can enjoy a discount, especially the Moncler jackets can attain a huge discount.our Moncler Women jackets have done very well in exports, welcome customers to our shop.

air jordan spizike
# Posted: 29 Sep 2011 09:06

We are looking forward to your early reply about air jordan spizike. Here we are 24/7 service, and you can also click on need help on our site to have a livechat with our customer service for an instance message. Thank you very much! Have a nice day!Cheap jordan shoes for sale Shoes online store,We provide many kinds of NBA Players' ShoesIt is very simple that the jordan shoes for cheap of getting healthy starts by promoting a positive view of life.If you want cheap cheap jordans, then send out the message to us.jordans for sale is our love,we love jordans for salecheap jordan shoes Shoes online store.It is certainly that these air jordan 2011 Shoes will continue to bring the heat this summer with the release of these authentic .You don't even have to walk out of the indoor circumstance, and your slim,beautiful and grace leg could easily catch people's eyes.When you pull on a pair of jordan shoes for sale. 49a87cee-e9db-11e0-b82a-000c294a0014

jordan 11 anniversary
# Posted: 6 Oct 2011 08:46

And we now offer free shipping for every order until 1st when you want to get jordan 11 anniversary.This selection of jordan winterized spizike only choice is the same.cheap jordan shoes Shoes is the essential material needs in our life,it is the social civilization development product.In a word, the air jordan 60 plus is a worth buying item on sale now.These cheap rare jordans are a ability account and the ideal additive to acceleration up your confidence!You also are struggling to find a good cheap air jordan spizike? We provide high quality air jordan spizike.Our company is a professional manufacturer specialized in fashion jordan rare air.I only like to wear cheap air jordans for sale.We get the jordan air force from the factory directly, so the price is very cheap.We offer discount price for you. When you order jordan comfort max 11 at our site .do you feel like the jordan ol school iii to look cool, a very awesome website here.air jordan very depressed model so as well skillful certainty,we all like air jordanCompanying whith the development of modern society,jordan basketball shoes is not only one pair of shoes.jordan classic is fashionable.Designer cheap jordans For Sale. cheap jordans with Best Quality and Lowest Price.jordan spizikes is PersonalityCome on to get the fashion jordan heels boots for you.Now this is only a after-sale service investigation, would you like to let us know whether you have some reasons or sugestions which lead to your none shopping air jordan boots? Your reply is honored.Select jordan cp3 ii fit yourself is very important in our lives.jordan 11 as daily use and can afford it, this jordan 11 shoes is a good choice.How to solve this conflict problem ? jordan 11 silver anniversary would be a good choice for them.air jordan 3 true blue offer great variety, style and color.It was a very nice idea! Just man say thank you for the information you have shared jordan spizike 2010.This rare air jordans offers a better choice for people who want to become more health conscious.So great ,Thank you for your share,I like your article very much, and I would appreciate it if you can write more article about this. We have the same opinion about this, nike air jordanIn short, professional design jordan 23 classic for your feet more comfortable.Every person dreams of being luck to buy the air jordan flight 9 they desire. 89e276c2-efbf-11e0-b82a-000c294a0014

outlet moncler
# Posted: 8 Oct 2011 08:19

Authentic outlet moncler is one of the best-selling merchandise.We also offer other newest and best shoes.To satisfy the needs of shoes users who want to convert moncler outlet for enjoyment.Every moncler jacken is the best ones.nfl store is fushion in this summer. 5e6ad7d4-f15c-11e0-b82a-000c294a0014

Office 2010
# Posted: 10 Oct 2011 03:44

I purchased Office 2010 Office Home and Business 2010 for Microsoft outlook 2010 use in my home network. Office 2010 key Reason is because Windows Live Mail Office professional 2010 does not allow placing the storage folder onto a network drive. So it was not Office 2007 possible to maintain mail, contacts and Microsoft Office 2010 calendar entries (birthdays!) in one Microsoft Office place and accessible from both computers. Now with Microsoft outlook Office 2010 I placed the Outlook-.pst file on the Outlook 2010 network drive. Finally mail, contacts and calendar entries are in one Windows 7 place accessible from both download Office 2010 computers (not accessible at the same time though!). Overall I enjoy working with the new version 2010.

moncler jacken
# Posted: 11 Oct 2011 02:44

Thank you for your artical. and i like to introduce a shoes website.such as moncler jacken.Buy moncler weste online now at Shop!Discounted 25% off.Free Shipping!I love to buy moncler daunenjacke, because it is nice. 9e70af26-f3a9-11e0-a524-000c29f51e41

moncler jacken
# Posted: 20 Oct 2011 07:40

Buy authentic and cheap moncler jacken. FREE Shipping the whole world! 57d3ee40-fab9-11e0-a524-000c29f51e41

zhengxuejing
# Posted: 21 Oct 2011 07:26

Great UGG Boots Cheap get into office sometimes, but what this country needs is men that will do what we tell them to do. This nation-Where the people rule-is governed by the people, for the people, and so long as it is, then UGG classic tall grey is but the servant of the people, and the Bible says the servant cannot be greater than the master. I believe in woman's suffrage, and there is no doubt but UGG snow Boots is coming, and I am getting out of the way, anyhow. I may want an office by and by myself; but if the ambition of an office influences the women in their desire to vote, I want to say right here what Australian UGG Outlet say to the young men, that if you only get the privilege of casting one vote, you don't get anything that is worth while. Unless you can control UGG winter Boots more than one vote, you will be unknown, and your influence so dissipated as practically not to be felt. UGG classic short is not run by votes. Do you think it is? It is governed by influence. It is governed by the ambitions and the enterprises which control votes. The young woman that thinks classic cardy UGG Boots is going to vote for the sake of holding an office is making an awful blunder. Then I will march up to the cannon's mouth; I will sweep up among the glistening bayonets; UGG bailey button will leap into the arena and tear down the flag and bear it away in triumph. I will come home with stars on my shoulder, and Cheapest UGG Boots hold every office in the gift of the nation, and I will be great. We ought to teach that, however humble a man's station may be, if he does his full duty in that place UGG Australia is just as much entitled to the American people's honor as is the king upon his throne. But we do not so teach. We are now teaching everywhere that Really Cheap UGG Boots do all the fighting.
UGG Boots On Sale
Women's UGG Boots
UGG Boots clearances zxj

kids uggs on sale
# Posted: 22 Oct 2011 13:40

You also are struggling to find a good cheap kids uggs on sale? We provide high quality kids uggs on sale.Mini uggs on our shop are of good quality.Fitness shoes of ugg saless are collected at our website.We can provide Fashion design High quality uggs sale shoes for you. All products on our site are already marked down 30-60% off retail price.They are uggs for sale shoes and so on.100% Authentic, 50% discount ugg cardy boots.They are ugg classic tall sale shoes and so on.we always can see this ugg men boots on his foot occured on the diversity celebrity.We have the best price and free shipping for the cheap uggs for sale.Best ugg slippers uk I've ever had!sale uggs do you know ? I think you may be more interested on it.Ugg adirondack Shoes,Free shipping and nontax,only need 1 week to your door!More you order,more discount you got,purchasing now!Click on the image to the right to launch our guide to the best classic cardy boots ...More and more people are pay more attention to health,so exercise with Ugg elsey are so popular.the newest and best Bailey button uggs are cheap in our shop.To keep up with the latest trend in fashion with ugg boots argyle knit.ugg handbags is very good,we all like ugg handbagsUgg classic cardy is the cheapest & high quality shoes.do you feel like the Ugg bags to look cool, a very awesome website here.It was a very nice idea! Just man say thank you for the information you have shared Ugg roseberry.uggs bailey button on sale. You will find high-quality brand shoes at low prices.We are the best Ugg boots for men Sale online store.sale ugg is the cheapest & high quality shoes.This designer ugg dakota slippers just the perfect carryall one could use during the weekends or on any other casual days when you need to carry ugg dakota slippers and still want to be in style .i believe you are a good writer, but have you erver thought to write some special artcals for peopel who likes shopping very much. for exaple, the artical about uggs for kids on sale.A sale on uggs is something that gives you a new lifestyle and make your personality as a new character.If you want cheap ugg jimmy choo boots, then send out the message to us. 5f110014-fc88-11e0-a524-000c29f51e41

Woolrich Outlet
# Posted: 24 Oct 2011 02:43

Woolrich Parka fur trims hood designed jackets are the popular style this year that are worthy for you colleting. The Woolrich Outlet is featured with mid length that can be very perfect for ladies.And the Woolrich Arctic Parka jackets are also made with selective materials that can be durable for wearing in your daily life. In elegant style made Woolrich Jacken can be well paired with your jeans and boots. You should grab the chance to get the sophisticated manufactured Woolrich Arctic Parka, because now there are in limited quantities of such kind Woolrich Parka jackets for your choices. And more good news for you, you can get the jackets from the Woolrich online shop with cheaper prices.

classic short uggs
# Posted: 31 Oct 2011 07:47

classic short uggs have many special style.Every cardy uggs is the best ones.This ugg sales offers a better choice for people who want to become more health conscious.Our shoes sneakers are real Leather ugg boots shoes.Every time I get the urge to finally give into a designer travel piece, I reconsider it and settle for outlet uggs that I could use everyday instead.Ugg classic cardy which provide you the great comfortable feeling for you.Ugg flip flops are an important part of our life.Our Moncler Jackets For Men are a perfect combination of classics and fashion.You can choose your favorite style.Looking for a better, cheaper and smarter software to convert classic uggs?Classic ugg boots On Sale,We are professional supply Classic ugg boots now,buy more,save more,what are you waiting for?Enjoying shopping now!where you can find the Ugg classic tall boots with latest .all types of ugg store uk are designed to suit various body types; tall and full figured, tall and slim or even the right opposite.Here a wide range of kensington ugg boots & kensington ugg boots shoes for both men and women's option.We provide the ugg hats online.we offer the lower price for our customer, you can get Cheap ugg adirondack boots clothing and everything related.Today I found a kind of Moncler Down Jacket which the first time I saw, I fall in love with it.ugg store provide other Brands.Best Ugg bailey button triplet I've ever had!ugg boots store is my favourite.I owned many of them.Have a free trial of this Jimmy choo uggs.Its many kinds ugg store conquered mostly yong peoples' vision around the world.However, They did not notice that long-term to wear high heels would hurt the foot, now classic ugg compare with high-heeled.You can find what you need here ugg classic short boots.Ugg mini is purchased by a lot of people due to its superior quality and low price.Start your shopping now!The Ugg leather boots is one of the most popular people's Ugg leather boots.Mens ugg slippers, Mens ugg slippers,High quality, 100% copy Tiffany fashion jewelry.100% Authentic, 50% discount Uggs for kids. a2cce09a-0217-11e1-8a05-000c29f51e41

ugg boots discounted
# Posted: 1 Nov 2011 06:16

And we now offer free shipping for every order until 1st when you want to get ugg boots discounted.Uggs for kids is the cheapest & high quality shoes.Our company is a professional manufacturer specialized in fashion discount uggs boots.nfl store Nike Dunks position can be crowing described,we all like nfl store.However,a beautiful part of tClassic ugg boots go more black heels. Heel is the perfect size, as a certain proportion of stacked heel.Great discount of uggs bailey button are sold nearly at its cost and free shopping.ugg cardy boots is popular ,and ugg cardy boots is the most famous brand with the super quality ,fashionable style ,competitively price.Ugg leather boots shoes are on hot sale.Looking for a better, cheaper and smarter software to convert ugg tall classic?Wholesale distributor and supplier of kensington uggs shoes, kensington uggs.Today I found a kind of cheap ugg boots which the first time I saw, I fall in love with it.Thanks for sharing your article. As a sports fan I adore all kinds of sports equipments. I've got ugg cardy.You don't even have to walk out of the indoor circumstance, and your slim,beautiful and grace leg could easily catch people's eyes.When you pull on a pair of ugg classic tall boots.Classic short ugg boots is a very respectable created by Christian Audigiers Prices are rather steep but the Classic short ugg boots is durable and stylish.sale ugg which provide you the great comfortable feeling for you.uggs classic cardy discount with good quality and beautiful patterns.What a miracle and I now bought Ugg adirondack,too!Ugg adirondack on sale.I like ugg bailey button boots, because it is cheap.classic cardy on our shop are of good quality.if you want to find the reasonable price and free shipping with ugg outlet uk store is where you should not miss.The ugg classic cardy boots is the most popular this year.As you see, Moncler Down Jacket and other footwear is very popular because they offer benefits that no other footwear can bring.Don't let it pass. If you are looking for the Moncler Boots , you have come to the right place.I love to buy dallas cowboys store, because it is nice.Our Ugg and jimmy choo are a perfect combination of classics and fashion.You can choose your favorite style.maybe you are lack of a pair of cardy ugg,there are good chance for you to choose shoe on cardy ugg.Come on to get the fashion cardy uggs for you. f4887cfa-042e-11e1-8a05-000c29f51e41

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link 

» Username  » Password 
You can post anonymously by entering a nickname with no password (if that nickname has not been taken by another member) or by leaving both fields empty. If you have an account you can also log in from this page without posting a message.