Rumi QuotationBuddha Bellies - back to the home page

Forum

- Forums - Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics -

Buddha Bellies Forum / Woodstock Classes / What is best Price whit Rapture V2 Irons?
Scorpio1987
# Posted: 19 Jun 2012 03:18

When I first bought the Ping Rapture V2 Irons I was having a hard time playing up to my standards. Once I had played a few rounds with them and got used to them I could not be happier. The wide sole of the club helps you to get it up in the air (really high) and the weight distribution helps to make them more forgiving.

The Ping Rapture V2 Irons are resulted from Ping's investment in multi-metal technology. Ping Rapture V2 Irons combine the key properties of various materials to deliver a club that produces an optimal performance. The Rapture V2 iron is made up or a tungsten sole weight, a titanium face and a stainless steel body to allow for an innovative game improvement design. The Ping Rapture V2 Irons is oversized and designed to offer maximum forgiveness along with accuracy and playability. Their patented flat top hosel also works to reduce the amount of stress generated at impact for a better overall feel. The heads have a deep satin finish for a high quality appearance.

You will notice about a 10yard addition to distance with these clubs and the grips feel great. I could not be happier with the Ping Rapture V2 Irons that I now own. It is important to get fitted for your Ping clubs. You can go to a Ping retailer or go online and do it yourself. I was lu...Read full reviewcky, I am standard with both lie and grip. However, if you get the wrong color dot (lie angle) or even grip size it can make your Ping experience a bad one. They are great clubs and once you get accustom to them they WILL lower your score.

letgoon68
# Posted: 21 Jun 2012 05:08

Thou Dr Dre Headphones shalt trick, Cheap Beats by Drehow to hide the truth and have the prime minister Lord!" Hand from Beats By Dr Dre Outlet the shot, stabbed Cuiliang horse.Guan Xing early on the wall, set Monster Beats Headphones fire to.Qi into four Shubing.Xiahou Mao by surprise, Cheap Beats by Dr Dre poppedBeats by Dre Cheap open the south gate brook.Yi Biaojun stopped, led by generals, but Ping; pay only a co MA, captured Xiahou Mao was right, dr dre beats sale than are killed.Hole Mingrunanan, Zhao Yu soldiers and civilians, Qiuhaowufan.Zhong Jiang Xian Gong Calvary.Ming willCheap Beats Xiahou Cheap Dr Dre Headphones Mao prisoners in the car.Deng Zhi asked: "What the prime ministerBeats by Dre Cheap Dre Beats also refresher Cheap Beats by Dre Cuiliang Dr Dre Headphones fraud?" Ming said: "I http://www.monsterbeatscommunity.com/ not known this dr dre beats cheap person down cheap dr dre beats the Cheap Beats heart, deliberately into the city. He will enjoy Beats by Dre the report and Xiahou Mao, wishing to be Beats by Dre Cheap counted on the meter and the line.

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link 

» Username  » Password 
You can post anonymously by entering a nickname with no password (if that nickname has not been taken by another member) or by leaving both fields empty. If you have an account you can also log in from this page without posting a message.