Rumi QuotationBuddha Bellies - back to the home page

Forum

- Forums - Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics -

Buddha Bellies Forum / Woodstock Classes / Mizuno JPX 800 Forged Irons in your bag
Scorpio1987
# Posted: 14 Jun 2012 04:19

Can I say enough about the Mizuno JPX 800 Forged Irons? Nah, probably not. They're a near perfect combination of what one would want in a game improvement iron- forgiving yet moderately workable, compact and very attractive. I can easily see better, lower handicap players with the JPX-800 Pro in the bag, yet I can also see someone on the low end of the high handicap range playing them as well.

The new Mizuno JPX 800 Forged Irons are clubs with unbelievable distance, which is achieved by combining MAX COR Technology, Hot MetalTM Face construction, and an exotic pocket cavity. They are the improved version of the standard Mizuno JPX 800 Irons, aiming at better skilled golfers. If you are the one, you should pay attention to the iron set. Hot Metal construction of the Mizuno JPX 800 Forged utilizes a new manufacturing process that increases the material's natural strength to create an ultra-thin and multi-thickness face for maximum, consistent ball speed. This JPX-800 is just not only one one-trick pony nevertheless; assortment in addition to forgiveness are not the one position many people encountered with thought processes as soon as acquiring these individuals. with thanks a great extreme triple-cut singular, this JPX 800 Forged Irons must produce sturdy ball-striking, no matter what then lie. in the to come back feature is definitely some sort of multi-material hole badge, which often allows with tuning this sound in addition to come to feel of which provide Mizuno potential buyers include get there can be expected, in addition to completely new potential buyers will like. Polishing off everthing absent is definitely some sort of sturdy two times pennie stainless- plating finish off.

No doubt, the JPX 800 Fors will be in my bag for quite a while, and I firmly believe that, if you're in the market for new irons and you don't try these out, you'll be selling yourself short. Mizuno absolutely has a winner on their hands with the JPX-800 Pro irons.

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link 

» Username  » Password 
You can post anonymously by entering a nickname with no password (if that nickname has not been taken by another member) or by leaving both fields empty. If you have an account you can also log in from this page without posting a message.