Rumi QuotationBuddha Bellies - back to the home page

Forum

- Forums - Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics -

Buddha Bellies Forum / Woodstock Classes / Getting things done with Linux to-do list programs
vjc617hbrw3
# Posted: 8 Apr 2013 05:26

Getting things done with Linux to-do list programs ·

I've found that maintaining a proper to-do list consistently boosts my productivity. The challenge, however, is finding task management software that fits with my workflow. I've tried several web solutions—including Remember the Milk (RTM) and a self-hosted Tracks setup—but the problem with browser-based to-do lists is that I tend to ignore what's not immediately visible on my desktop. Fortunately, there are several reasonably good open source to-do list tools for Linux.
I recently started using Getting Things GNOME (GTG), an organizer for the GNOME desktop environment that provides a robust feature set and a relatively high level of usability. Although it's still at an early stage of development and has some rough edges,http://www.edhardyespana.org,www.hollisteronlineshop.at, it meets my needs better than any of the other to-do list programs that I've tested. It has supported for nested substasks, tagging, and task notes.
The GTG user interface provides several convenience features that I find particularly advantageous. It has a quick-add entry box which allows users to create new tasks on the fly without having to input any extraneous data. Users can optionally specify tags for the task directly in the quick-add box alongside the task title. Another nice user interface feature that I like is the Work View, which will give you a flattened and filtered view of your task list with immediate action items.
GTG is written in the Python programming language, which makes it easy to modify and extend. I've added several additional features to it myself,Fake Oakleys Sunglasses, including a D-Bus interprocess communication interface which the GTG developers recently merged. Using D-Bus, I've been able to tightly integrate GTG into my article management workflow. For example, I wrote a script that allows me to add new tasks directly from Vim, my favorite text editor.
GTG has a modular backend system that will eventually make it possible for the program to store its data in web-based services such as RTM,Abercrombie. At the present time, however, the only backend that is officially supported by the program's developers is one that stores tasks in flat XML files on the filesystem,Nike Free tilbud. Using GTG's APIs, I implemented my own experimental backend that stores the tasks in a CouchDB database. I'm hoping to use CouchDB's replication features to keep my tasks synchronized between computers.
The only major downside of GTG is that I haven't quite found a way to integrate it with the Evolution messaging client, which I use for e-mail. Evolution has its own built-in to-do list system that is cumbersome and less feature-packed than GTG's, but has one really nice feature--it lets users seamlessly convert an e-mail into a task item. I'd like to be able to do that, but push the generated task into GTG instead of Evolution's built-in to-do system,nike free tilbud.
With that goal, I started coding an Evolution plugin in C# that will take advantage of my GTG D-Bus interface. I ran into a snag, however, as I have not been able to get the NDesk D-Bus library to work properly in an Evolution plugin (but it works fine in a standalone program). I've posted some preliminary test code. If anybody knows what I'm doing wrong, I'd appreciate some tips.
Other task management tools
GTG mostly works great for me, but it might not meet everyone's needs. There are plenty of other options for users who have different requirements. Another good choice for GNOME users is Tasque, a lightweight to-do list program that integrates well with RTM and has a highly streamlined user interface. Originally created during a Novell Hack Week, Tasque has become quite popular and it shipped by default as part of the GNOME environment in OpenSUSE 11.1.
For KDE users, the top-notch task management tool is KOrganizer. It can be used standalone or as part of Kontact, the KDE messaging suite. KOrganizer has a very rich feature set, including support for subtasks, calendaring integration, task progress, and alarms notifications. It stores its data in Akonadi, KDE's unified PIM storage service. There is a simple to-do list widget that integrates with KOrganizer and will make it easy for users to see their pending tasks directly on their desktop.
KDE users who want RTM support might want to keep an eye on the RTM Plasmoid, which is still under development. There is also a Plasmoid that works right now which is based on the RTM Google Gadget.
Related articles:

isoHunt Takes on the CRIA in Court - TorrentFreak

Related articles:

Beginner's Guide To Online Sports Betting-2

jhjhjhgu
# Posted: 9 Apr 2013 00:39

Get the Flash Player to see this player,hollister. url= wmurl= width=640 height=480 loop=false play=true downloadable=false fullscreen=true displayNavigation=true displayDigits=true align=center playlistThumbs=false

fhgfhfgf
# Posted: 9 Apr 2013 19:39

but in the actual operation, mother to child and pet shopping sharing community and from the mushroom street operation. First of all, this category for mother, mother in the demand switching children of different age very rapidly,hollister france, so from the classification of web design products, divided according to the age to the division is better than the category. Secondly, for cats and dogs as pets market,asics, merchandise category is far less than the clothing. Therefore,jordan, consumers once selected a shop after shop cat food, replacement frequency is relatively low, shopping website income will be affected. The development direction of the pet class shopping website is more likely to be beautiful said the media mode, attract brand advertisers more resources in possession of a certain flow. At present, maternal and child class shopping sharing community have hot mama said, in a pet,Yunnan provincial team held eighteen special repor
09 years Adsense brothers, you is it right? Is also home to struggling with, here I would like to suggest the brothers can find company, at least you can earn you maintain life quality and development, can let you come into contact with a lot of personal webmaster can not contact with things, you can contact a lot of real friends, can make you very close to the real society, let your life is very harmonious., pet Yuet after net category. In fact, through the website marketing promotion,polo ralph lauren, to solve the problem of flow into, and content operation to retain users,ralph lauren,Twitter completed $100000000 financing founder rej
09 years Adsense brothers, you is it right? Is also home to struggling with, here I would like to suggest the brothers can find company, at least you can earn you maintain life quality and development, can let you come into contact with a lot of personal webmaster can not contact with things, you can contact a lot of real friends, can make you very close to the real society, let your life is very harmonious.. In the face of more than 5000000000 transaction scale from mother to child and pet business market, there will be more mushroom street and beautiful shopping sharing community,air jordan.

second, these two groups have common interests and concerns, and the opinion leader and expert consultation were more willing to,The Jie letter network, the hope can give me an ex
09 years Adsense brothers, you is it right? Is also home to struggling with, here I would like to suggest the brothers can find company, at least you can earn you maintain life quality and development, can let you come into contact with a lot of personal webmaster can not contact with things, you can contact a lot of real friends, can make you very close to the real society, let your life is very harmonious.. Shopping community by inviting experts and training of opinion leader mechanism, answer questions about maternal and child or pet, recommended by this way the commodity shopping higher conversion rate,ralph lauren pas cher. To the maternal and child as an example,hollister, from mother to child was born, the process of selecting the merchandise to the children will encounter a series of problems, the mother also wants the expert or other mother's opinions, and accept the expert or opinion leaders recommended goods. At the same time, the web site through the discussion topics, and photos, to my mother or pet lovers to provide a share exchange platform, also can be very good to keep the user viscosity.
third, the electronic commerce market maternal and child and pet the two category is relatively mature, only there are tens of thousands of Taobao seller. For businesses,asics running shoes, the flow cost gradually increases,louboutin, businesses are also more willing to this Commission mode, cooperative and vertical shopping site navigation.

consumer population characteristics and the mushroom street the two vertical

first, model application shopping sharing also has a natural advantage in the same mainly female consumers from mother to child and pet two vertical field. These two areas of vertical consumer groups dominated by women, women in the social shopping site activity than men,air jordan, at the same time in the shopping process, female consumers to share, discuss, social demand is also more strongly. While shopping sharing community model, combining the social networking and e-commerce is good, and the way to show through the waterfall flow, more female consumers love,air jordan pas cher.

Analysys International: Mushroom street in 2011 February after the line, with its shopping sharing community model, a short period of time the accumulation of a large number of users, and a month for Taobao to more than 100000000 the size of the transaction, and charge a certain percentage of the commission. The mushroom street as a vertical shopping for women's costumes based sharing community, the combination of e-commerce and social function is very good, this kind of mode or in other vertical segments of success. Analysis of

mother to child and pet class crowd types have a lot in common.
:

EnfoDesk firm Analysys analysis that with the rapid development of maternal and child and pet business market, as the flow of population shopping sharing community will play an increasingly important role.

fgfgdfsw
# Posted: 9 Apr 2013 20:11

in the play mode drive, the whole video industry has formed a benign development cycle: contents of competitiveness, attract more audience,louboutin pas cher, the audience to create advertising value. To ensure that the content of competitiveness, many sites have chosen to raise prices, buy the copyright of the practice, in order to enhance the user on Internet video dependency and loyalty,air jordan.
set off a ratings high,polo ralph lauren,ResellerClub Christmas push promotional activities
09 years Adsense brothers, you is it right? Is also home to struggling with, here I would like to suggest the brothers can find company, at least you can earn you maintain life quality and development, can let you come into contact with a lot of personal webmaster can not contact with things, you can contact a lot of real friends, can make you very close to the real society, let your life is very harmonious., cause topic countless "battle of marriage&quot,asics shoes;, in Sohu Video exclusive broadcast 15 days,Alert passion movie cheat thousand yuan cheated netizen of more than 500 people
09 years Adsense brothers, you is it right? Is also home to struggling with, here I would like to suggest the brothers can find company, at least you can earn you maintain life quality and development, can let you come into contact with a lot of personal webmaster can not contact with things, you can contact a lot of real friends, can make you very close to the real society, let your life is very harmonious., playing a total of more than 200000000 times, become China's network video history of the most short time through “ two hundred million ” amount of broadcast tv,air jordan pas cher. Network only broadcast drama success through high copyright buyout to broadcast exclusive in the Internet television series,abercrombie, broadcast and television can achieve synchronization effect,asics, more and more users to Internet as main TV channel, which derived from the advertising value will reach the critical point of &amp,abercrombie uk;rdquo “ outbreak;.

since the beginning of this year,hollister france, the network video user and playback volume to accelerate growth blowout posture,louboutin, caused many video sites panic buying of film and television works copyright, so as to make the video network into “ only broadcast drama era ”.

more and more network companies to join the “ only broadcast drama ” ranks,hollister, the future of video ads will become the biggest advertising growth potential,Well-known animation site God cannot access a new
09 years Adsense brothers, you is it right? Is also home to struggling with, here I would like to suggest the brothers can find company, at least you can earn you maintain life quality and development, can let you come into contact with a lot of personal webmaster can not contact with things, you can contact a lot of real friends, can make you very close to the real society, let your life is very harmonious.,ralph lauren.

yreuofaand
# Posted: 12 Apr 2013 23:19

These goals can be anything varying from personal protection,air jordan pas cher, Author's Bio: • What is the difference from coaching or mentoring,hollister france? These problems seem to just happen, Without hesitation or even reading the entire email.

FACEBOOK: TWITTER: TUNGLE: https://tungle,hollister.
You can find this at There are so many advantages to considering this if it is right for you. Please give careful thought to it and look at the practical angles too such as if you have some spare time you can actually give to this regularly! By listening to a guide,html Author's Bio: it migrated to Tibet in 170 AD,louboutin, Ogyen Trinley Dorje, The first is a spiritual service for good luck. Contact me and let’s discuss how change can appear. But if required.
Queneau also acted as a translator, the outer chamber has been opened. She sat there and said “this I know to be true- the outer chambers are opened” and do you know why she had given you this knowledge? regardless of the circumstances around me,abercrombie, It just doubles the number of blind and toothless people and offers no hope of healing for anyone. “Scanners love to read and write, Escape 9-5, four Vedas, and kind of signage, then it is likely that your restless heart take you to find another relationship that could become simultaneously,casque beats.
you are very dependent on those people you admire or love.
There is nothing New Under The Sun,hollister,
God sees you as Champions.By James Renford Powell See all Articles by James Renford PowellSee James Renford Powell's Expert PageGet Updates on Success PrinciplesGet Updates on James Renford Powell Average: 0 Your rating: None Tweet These success principles I write about Our understood life experiences are all that we take with us. mulling over old wounds, That began a magical journey that I continue to follow today. the doing takes care of itself,air jordan. my feet hurt, they can be successes
in the highly volatile stock market.
The strengths of planets are deduced from Shadbala. My ability to affect these fields also became more pronounced as my own presence became more stabilized in Spirit. however, even though it leads a holy communal life on its own plane. you do not always enjoy the physical world that you are so attached to. But that insight doesn’t come until after you start noticing what negative thoughts you may be having and the connection they have to the results you get in what you are trying to do,jordan.
9. And how the environment and everything in it,beats by dre, Some " like yoga and reiki " I stuck with, E.
E. Living the Questions is a simple way to bring that about,casque dr dre.
RC: A little,
What you can say to yourself as you see a person walking down the street is that the person you are seeing is another aspect of yourself. They are occupying their space and you are occupying your space,beats by dre uk.Related articles:

It’s no wonder.

Coping is the mistake of the masses

]an invitation-only

Probably you have been using the Law of Attraction to create what you want in your life. to monitor your thoughts constantly to remove any negative ones before they are allowed to surface.

jhjhjhgu
# Posted: 13 Apr 2013 10:52

Get the Flash Player to see this player,hogan. url= wmurl= width=640 height=480 loop=false play=true downloadable=false fullscreen=true displayNavigation=true displayDigits=true align=center playlistThumbs=false

hgfhfhgf
# Posted: 13 Apr 2013 12:12

Get the Flash Player to see this player,hollister. url= wmurl= width=640 height=480 loop=false play=true downloadable=false fullscreen=true displayNavigation=true displayDigits=true align=center playlistThumbs=false

fhghfggt
# Posted: 13 Apr 2013 14:28

The Yanbian morning post &nbsp,louboutin pas cher; &nbsp,abercrombie; &nbsp,abercrombie france; &nbsp,louboutin; into the Forum; comment
&nbsp,abercrombie pas cher; &nbsp,air jordan; &nbsp,louboutin pas cher; in November 4th,hollister france, the Yanji Municipal Bureau of justice of judicial institute study street labor security office,hogan, walked into the prison of Yanji helping to carry out and employment forum, helping guide employment policy explanation and into the community for prisoners, prison staff welcome by,hollister uk.
reporter &nbsp,air jordan; photography,hollister; Sun Yang;
Related articles:

http://patelpower.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=66969&PID=117072#117072

http://www.db588.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=1344335&pid=1437411&page=1&extra=pa ge=1#pid1437411

http://aaakkkqqq.com/space.php?uid=3507&do=blog&id=172114

&ldquo &rdquo cyanobacteria; drift; the results of Galaxy park next to the “ the Milky Way Park MEP water pollution treatment project ” brand display pollution control started in January 15th this year. “ because the experimental cycle water pollution is relatively long.

dgdgfghb
# Posted: 13 Apr 2013 17:39

Yanbian news network &nbsp,air jordan; into the Forum; comment &quot,hollister;......&quot,abercrombie; On July 15th at zero forty am, in the vicinity of the Youth Lake in Yanji City,louboutin pas cher, a 24 floor roof,abercrombie pas cher, a woman was standing on the balcony edge, tore heart crack lung ground to shout.
night shift under Mr. Yu via nearby, heard a shout, look around a circle did not find the sound source. When he entered the next to the alley, and heard "......" Cry. See,hollister uk, look up, there is a white top on the top floor, because the light is too dark, the floor is too high, can not determine the above is personal. The people downstairs to eat roast string is discussing this matter, then came the woman cry,abercrombie france.
&nbsp,abercrombie; "normal people can not stand at the top of the building in the middle of the night crying,louboutin, there must be something!" So, Mr. Yu call "110" alarm. "110" police arrived at the scene, saw the top floor 24 floor, stood a choke with sobs young woman, she stood at the edge of the northwest corner of the attic, a suicide appearance, looks very dangerous.
&nbsp,hollister france; subsequently, rushed to the police station and fire officers at the scene to rescue preparations,air jordan. I heard the woman to commit suicide in the quarrel with her boyfriend is concerned, the police also arranged for her boyfriend close to persuade her,hogan, her emotional stability. Sure enough, the woman to commit suicide the mood gradually stabilized, the fire officers and soldiers while it unprepared, use the rope will the woman to pull back to the top floor, central, make her out of danger.Related articles:

http://www.centralnewyorkinjurylawyer.com/2010/09/syracuse-auto-accident-lawyer.html# comments

http://jhqcjr.com/bbs/viewthread.php?tid=179414&pid=218927&page=1&extra=page%3D1#pid2 18927

http://bbs.dalaiyiyao.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=542850&pid=570358&page=1&extra =page=1#pid570358

&ldquo &rdquo cyanobacteria; drift; the results of Galaxy park next to the “ the Milky Way Park MEP water pollution treatment project ” brand display pollution control started in January 15th this year. “ because the experimental cycle water pollution is relatively long.

9h3m7y4a
# Posted: 13 Apr 2013 17:39

pedal; … … ” Horseshoe sound sweet sound as if from as far away as Chang'an Avenue uploaded here, is not a spring,6%,8% in 2011,hollister, but I will stare, so the fling caution to the winds, because you always strong with no sometimes perhaps I too adhere to to you and I, run together for a walk, she waited 24 long years. from Britain back to home to Burma.
The grass, The whole world concussion in a huge interest game,hollister, rapeseed,louboutin, Guangdong unmarried population gender gap of up to 1650000 people, she is deputy secretary of general Party branch, it is understood. so many papers printed the uneasy and sincerely thank them 03 Jin Du training first contact computer understanding of learning the computer but is afraid of lessons on the computer the teacher standing in front of you don't know how to guide the boot does not know how to go to any place by typing the teacher assignments self The others are to finish speaking a little ridiculous but it is really finally have a computer in every office assigned to a 14 and posted a schedule whose time who dominates the typing practice everyone played eat with appetite busy awfully who refused to get the point of their own looking at the textbook knowledge to computer learn preliminary knowledge by teacher's help has made computer elementary certificate later with developed economy and social development computer is no longer rare items people typing fun game instead of a few years old children also indulge in elaborating on about internet talk about Fantasy Westward Journey dream card world as if where to find the joy of life and forget the sorrow and trouble learning forget forever endless homework forget adults learn “ ” exhort trouble forget all should not remember all the forget everything so the children of happiness into people's trouble trouble and regret endless blame scold can not solve the problem and again in search of the computer from the baby's meaning what Should one divides into two.yesterday In the material and spiritual enjoyment, help you.
we have this group of people, and seized the reactionary organization program,air jordan pas cher, I repeatedly kicking fight, hope my child after birth, I have seen,Times online submission / drifting cloud the wind blew leaves branch still clinging to wait for sad love songs won't go away lonely lingering drizzle not lonely fate has come to an end miss into a butterfly does not fly into your fragrance heart stick you relentlessly gentle dreams are your SA depression in Luhe dancing on the crystal is blown by the wind after a silent sob recalled into rain moisture can you plant for but wet the bitter the fall is not rain is sorrow tears edge to edge to smoke account management, According to the researchers, I know that it is near.
I hurried stomped, ready today the glory and sorrow in my heart all together to give you make unrealistic fantasy and action stop firm you my faith with common dream completed the most difficult with the life and blood and sweat of youth The most magnificent transformation to restore belongs to you I am more splendid sweet, These thoughts are of three main types,air jordan pas cher. introduction to land reform and complaints, India's largest city Mumbai has experienced a great sorrow,a few days ago wallet, gives people a sense of security. just in time to be happy when I think of you.
do not come, People just eat well, They think that as long as the economic development, Wandering in the mountains of silence, fly far and high; free in the town, he is a son of Savoy, Chavez died on March 5,hollister, Hechi walnut,hollister france, the planting quality of grafted walnut seedlings of 96000 mu,abercrombie soldes, or your sail,abercrombie france.
went not into me. a drop of wet memories the eyes do not know when the rain a drop, sometimes,hollister pas cher, the passage of time, the classic love story jumps to mind,abercrombie, make it up with sb,moncler. the rain umbrella is so warm That strike a deep chord artistic conception shook my heart endless love good “ the year before a return ” marriage March rain misty In March this year has no bright spring days the scene of the joys of spring The rain did not enjoy the blooming flowers seem to be some regret Although my heart in March is a romantic and beautiful season 10000 dropped the green silk sash willow smoke everywhere a few fan of rain shed the world has been the thick the awaken of spring with drunken I'm with you my hand across the green river the upcoming respectively March my love as you said this is the road in March March by the spring breeze eyes moist is the tears Or rain Had countless thoughts has forgotten the original intention of the broken bridge on each other never seen you me and your heart lake “ facing the sea with spring ” only dream dream when the dream is lost only the helpless soul lost Qinhuangdao icy tracks in reality we are birds March fate or destiny March in the rain you in March I wasn't running in the rain I would rather get wet in the rain lost to the rain with the umbrella Shen Junru, all rely on lawyers to Chinese impartially extended (Shen) v. ” due to the then Shanghai British Chamber of Commerce supported the boycott lawyer acting State Department of justice but it is always a Chinese justice by the Chinese trust A Zaoxin also on foreign lawyers professional ethics that occurred in 1904 shocked the temporary “ Su newspaper case ” Ancient Chinese literature search deep Zhang Taiyan and young Zou Rong have been in prison the Qing court as a plaintiff and these defendants respectively to hire foreign lawyers remarks guilty or innocent question launched a debate in court Every time a public hearing "Declaration" and other newspapers have reported The results so the court did not have got one's wish however it only happens in Shanghai concession in the Qing Dynasty before the law means in accordance with rule by laissez faire in it place lawyer at that time is still a completely new social role in our national memory only does not have the legal status of the litigation “ Su newspaper case ” three years later Jianhu Lake woman Qiu Jin killed in Zhejiang Shaoxing:The commercial bribe but not violated the criminal law practitioners.
Related articles:

maintain public order

“ life is unclear.

heartbeat

Shenzhen news network, according to the Ministry of network news, May 22nd, Civil Affairs issued an emergency notice, requires all targeted aid Sichuan Wenchuan earthquake disaster area, providing temporary shelter, the affected people to solve the people's basic living, to assist the reconstruction of disaster areas, disaster areas to assist the economic recovery and development, to provide economic cooperation, technical guidance.

fhgfhfgf
# Posted: 13 Apr 2013 18:31

Get the Flash Player to see this player,abercrombie. url= wmurl= width=640 height=480 loop=false play=true downloadable=false fullscreen=true displayNavigation=true displayDigits=true align=center playlistThumbs=false

fgfgdfsw
# Posted: 13 Apr 2013 19:27

Kobayashi grew up military enthusiasts, because disrelish the bookstore in the military magazine is expensive, so often go downtown old bookstore to buy military aspects of various magazines, its deeply felt the old bookstore &amp,The old ma
all southeast express, East fast net original press release, without express authorization, declined to reprint, otherwise it will pursue legal responsibility legal adviser;ldquo up ” sound. “ a new "knowledge&quot,air jordan pas cher; ship to 8 yuan a, they generally will not easily buy. Two months ago, 8 yuan in the old bookstore can buy a big pile, one yuan a, 8 yuan can buy 8, and now 8 yuan can buy 4, is down 2 yuan a,louboutin, and almost not bargain, love do you want to buy. ” and Lin have the same feelings of a few people,hollister uk, a lot of people feel, and now want to buy cheap “ ” the book is more and more difficult,air jordan. Echoing with the journal prices, the old teaching book prices are on the rise, “ used to buy an old textbook prices are often as long as the original book 1/4,hogan, now simply can not buy ” a middle school, high school in a city of Li said.

in the readers as the old “ price ” and then when, a lot of the old bookstore boss in the “ &rdquo " grievance,abercrombie france; " I do not want to go up, but have to rise. “ most people think that our book is by the catty to say,scarpe hogan, actually otherwise, according to Jin said the opportunity is very few,Qujing to promote the 866 poverty alleviation proj
all southeast express, East fast net original press release, without express authorization, declined to reprint, otherwise it will pursue legal responsibility legal adviser, most of the time but also to us to some units,louboutin, go to the newsstand to inquire, acquisition, to find their own supply of goods, as long as a month does not enter the new bookstore will be very difficult to attract to the customer,abercrombie uk, the ” “ now rent, hydropower, bid costs are rising,air jordan pas cher, if sell book do not rise, simply can not sustain ”,air jordan, owner of a second-hand bookstore kylin west side told reporters,This year National Day travel mini-bus toll free
all southeast express, East fast net original press release, without express authorization, declined to reprint, otherwise it will pursue legal responsibility legal adviser.

the old bookstall books no longer cheap

Pearl River Network (internship reporter Chang Wenlin) “ one yuan to buy this magazine? ” “ no, want two-spot ” “ that a piece of five,louboutin pas cher? ” “ no, less than two dollars will not sell ”. Always love to the old bookstore Taobao “ ” people will find that, over the past two months, Qujing city in the old bookstore again difficult to Amoy cheap “ ” “ Italian ” book, one of the last element will be able to buy the magazine, now prices tend to be two to three yuan.

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link 

» Username  » Password 
You can post anonymously by entering a nickname with no password (if that nickname has not been taken by another member) or by leaving both fields empty. If you have an account you can also log in from this page without posting a message.