Rumi QuotationBuddha Bellies - back to the home page

Forum

- Forums - Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics -

Buddha Bellies Forum / General Discussion / All Around Decent Computer (Compatible Parts?)
whang2011
# Posted: 8 Oct 2012 09:41

Hi All,

I'm looking to put together a decent computer that will play Starcraft II and Borderlands 2 smoothly but also perform well with Windows 7 (I have XP now), Photoshop, 3DS Max and even video editing.

My budget is roughly $1,000 total (but I'm flexible) and this is what I have put together on Newegg.

Also note that I already have a 1920x1200 monitor (the resolution I always use), Laptop Keyboard , mouse, speakers and also a GeForce GTX 285 which I will keep for a few more months until I upgrade. When I do upgrade, I'll pick one of the top graphics cards from this list that's under $300 that's also a good value for the price. Right now it would be the GTX 480 or 670 as they seem cheap for their performance rating. I don't plan on doing SLI.

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link 

» Username  » Password 
You can post anonymously by entering a nickname with no password (if that nickname has not been taken by another member) or by leaving both fields empty. If you have an account you can also log in from this page without posting a message.