Rumi QuotationBuddha Bellies - back to the home page

Forum

- Forums - Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics -

Buddha Bellies Forum / General Discussion / Cheap Blouses & T-shirts
jaffersons
# Posted: 14 Sep 2012 09:44

Wired Gets Customers To Redesign iTunes 10 Icon

When iTunes 10 landed, the user reception for the new icon was less than stellar. Though I don't thoughts it, numerous seemed to possess a visceral aversion towards the new logo, and so started the redesigns. Wired held a little bit competition to redo the logo into a thing a little additional palatable for the delicate sensibilities of their readers. Even though some are pretty mediocre, the winner is outstanding! It's been uploaded into a .zip file, and also you can swap it for the true iTunes 10 icon by:

Get rid of iTunes from Dock.
Proper click the iTunes computer software and pick ��get package contents�� from submenu.
Open (contents > Resources) folder and copy the new iTunes.ico file into the folder. (Back up the old a single if you could possibly need to revert to it.)
Add iTunes shortcut back to your dock.

[via NotCot]
If you're wanting to sell your iPad, get money for
Cheap Blouses & T-shirts , recycle your old iPad, or plain old get rid of your used iPad, everbuying.com is the place to go.

linda
# Posted: 17 Sep 2012 06:56

Where is Buy D3 Gold. I have waste so much Cheap D3 Gold now , from now on I neet to figure out the D3 Gold Sale

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link 

» Username  » Password 
You can post anonymously by entering a nickname with no password (if that nickname has not been taken by another member) or by leaving both fields empty. If you have an account you can also log in from this page without posting a message.