Rumi QuotationBuddha Bellies - back to the home page

Forum

- Forums - Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics -

Buddha Bellies Forum / General Discussion / Cheap Beatmania Cosplay
jaffersons
# Posted: 12 Sep 2012 09:43

WordPress Gets iPad Friendly Appear

WordPress is a single of, if not the, most common blogging platforms on the planet, and they've just announced a new iPad friendly look. Operating using a group called Onswipe, persons with a blog hosted on wordpress.com have a new look control panel to make certain their weblog looks all nifty on an iPad. When you have a self-hosted wordpress backend, you may download the plugin right here.

The entire shebang is place with each other solely by HTML5, and looks pretty fantastic, if I do say so myself. The amount of customization may possibly not be enough to get a experienced web site that makes use of WP on the backend, but for the typical food (or whatever) blogger, it seems perfect.

[via TUAW]
If you are looking to sell your iPad, get cash for
Cheap Beatmania Cosplay , recycle your old iPad, or plain old get rid of your used iPad, everbuying.com is the place to go.

cc
# Posted: 12 Sep 2012 09:48

Did you know we can own Diablo III Goldreviews? And I want to Diablo 3 Gold? If you know the Buy Diablo 3 Gold tell me

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link 

» Username  » Password 
You can post anonymously by entering a nickname with no password (if that nickname has not been taken by another member) or by leaving both fields empty. If you have an account you can also log in from this page without posting a message.