Rumi QuotationBuddha Bellies - back to the home page

Forum

- Forums - Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics -

Buddha Bellies Forum / General Discussion / Cheap Azumanga Daioh Cosplay
jaffersons
# Posted: 12 Sep 2012 09:38

Wooords Would be the Most effective Word Game You've Never Heard Of - everythingiCafe

Wooords by StrayRobot games is a fast paced and super fun word puzzle game set to launch in the app store tomorrow, and well worth looking into if you're a fan of wordsmithing. I beta tested this game during the development process, and it's a fun little title for people who like playing with letters and whatnot.

The game presents you with a fridge covered in letter magnets, with a goal of scoring enough points to move on to the next level �� and points are awarded for forming words out of the letters, with bonuses for longer words and putting them together in quick succession. Each level is constrained by a certain 'key letter' which must be included in each word.

It's also excruciatingly good practice if you play Scrabble or Words With Friends �� it's great for brushing up on how to find words in a seemingly random set of letters.

Wooords (that's right, with three 'o's) is due out in the app store on July 21st.
If you're looking to sell your iPad, get cash for
Cheap Azumanga Daioh Cosplay , recycle your old iPad, or plain old get rid of your used iPad, everbuying.com is definitely the place to go.

cc
# Posted: 12 Sep 2012 09:45

Did you know we can own Diablo III Goldreviews? And I want to Diablo 3 Gold? If you know the Buy Diablo 3 Gold tell me

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link 

» Username  » Password 
You can post anonymously by entering a nickname with no password (if that nickname has not been taken by another member) or by leaving both fields empty. If you have an account you can also log in from this page without posting a message.