Rumi QuotationBuddha Bellies - back to the home page

Forum

- Forums - Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics -

Buddha Bellies Forum / General Discussion / Wasn't Expecting It to Be This Good
BonitaAgnes
# Posted: 25 Aug 2012 07:58

For the first time in my life it happened to me that I could not sleep after watching a series. I have seen prison break, heroes and a lot other. Prison break and heroes first season was awesome. They inspired me so much that I got some tattoo's done on my body. However both these series cut loose as soon they go to the next season. Heroes was big disappointment but dexter on dvd series after series it starts to make me so curious about the next episode.I just could not sleep the whole night after watching it. I spent my weekend watching the episodes back to back.I love the part when you get to know what is going on in Dexters mind when he thinks about something or when someone is talking to him also the part when he talks to his dead father Harry. All the episodes/characters and all the seasons are written and played so well that you can hardly find any flaw in it.

milaosu33
# Posted: 3 Sep 2012 12:13

be late, 33 soldiers inbe late, 33 soldiers in three columns.Wei Yan led his cheap beats by dretroops advanced, the path to the Jieting, no man, big heart suspect, did not dare Cheap Beatslight into, and V in the intersection waiting to find that Ko troopers, two were beats by dre cheapsaid Wei Bing did not know where.Are ignored, and not see Wang Pingbing to.www.cheap-drebeatsoutlet.com
Suddenly the roar of cannons, fires raging, muster booms: Wei Bing Qi out to Wei Yan, Gao Gai around the heart.Conflict between the two may not get out.Sudden, I hear cries after hillside if Lei, Yi Biaojun reached, but Wang Ping, www.cheapdrebeats-outlet.comsave high, two Wei, Jing Ben out liucheng come.And ran to the city than the next, the city has long been a military edge of immediate concern, the flag on the big book "Wei captaincy Guohuai" words.Cao Zhen Guo Huai and discuss the original fear of Sima Yi had full power, is to take sub-Huai Jie Ting; heard about Sima Yi, Zhang Yong became the power, then led his troops out liucheng passageBeats By Dr Dre Outlet, http://www.cheap-drebeatsoutlet.com/ Cheap Beats By Dr Dre Save 55% OFF diameter.Third is the case, a large kill while.Shubing injured very much.Wei Yan Yangpingguan beneath fear, panic and Wang Ping, Gao Xiang Wang Yangpingguan come. three columns.Wei Yan led his cheap beats by dretroops advanced, the path to the Jieting, no man, big heart suspect, did not dare Cheap Beatslight into, and V in the intersection waiting to find that Ko troopers, two were beats by dre cheapsaid Wei Bing did not know where.Are ignored, and not see Wang Pingbing to.www.cheap-drebeatsoutlet.com
Suddenly the roar of cannons, fires raging, muster booms: Wei Bing Qi out to Wei Yan, Gao Gai around the heart.Conflict between the two may not get out.Sudden, I hear cries after hillside if Lei, Yi Biaojun reached, but Wang Ping, www.cheapdrebeats-outlet.comsave high, two Wei, Jing Ben out liucheng come.And ran to the city than the next, the city has long been a military edge of immediate concern, the flag on the big book "Wei captaincy Guohuai" words.Cao Zhen Guo Huai and discuss the original fear of Sima Yi had full power, is to take sub-Huai Jie Ting; heard about Sima Yi, Zhang Yong became the power, then led his troops out liucheng passageBeats By Dr Dre Outlet, http://www.cheap-drebeatsoutlet.com/ Cheap Beats By Dr Dre Save 55% OFF diameter.Third is the case, a large kill while.Shubing injured very much.Wei Yan Yangpingguan beneath fear, panic and Wang Ping, Gao Xiang Wang Yangpingguan come.

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link 

» Username  » Password 
You can post anonymously by entering a nickname with no password (if that nickname has not been taken by another member) or by leaving both fields empty. If you have an account you can also log in from this page without posting a message.