Rumi QuotationBuddha Bellies - back to the home page

Forum

- Forums - Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics -

Buddha Bellies Forum / General Discussion / Why I loved Breaking Bad
BonitaAgnes
# Posted: 16 Aug 2012 02:31

I probably haven't been hooked to a TV show like I am to breaking bad dvd collection before. This beautiful piece of art is incredibly well written and directed, furthermore the actors are doing a tremendous job! I've read a few remarks about the pace of the show, saying it is too slow. I completely disagree, there are so many aspects which get their place in the series, every single one in its own way and it would be horrible if we'd see a too fast paced show containing ridiculous cliffhangers like we see them on the major networks. Because this way you can entirely fall in love with the show, the characters and every tiny detail of the story and the best part of it, it is unbelievably addictive.
Needless to say I am impressed with the show and I think it has been impeccably handled plot-wise to allow for the story to head in just about any direction at any given time and I look forward to seeing what else is in store.

beats by dre
# Posted: 20 Aug 2012 03:53

This Cheap beats by dre could be folded into beats by dre cheap and cheap beats saved in any container including bag and packet. Just like dre beats cheap employing the Beats by dre headphones, the outward appears of cheap Beats by Dre Pro is genuinely stylish too.mylovedre0820

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link 

» Username  » Password 
You can post anonymously by entering a nickname with no password (if that nickname has not been taken by another member) or by leaving both fields empty. If you have an account you can also log in from this page without posting a message.