Rumi QuotationBuddha Bellies - back to the home page

Forum

- Forums - Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics -

Buddha Bellies Forum / General Discussion / ping driver g20: Do you want to own it?
shina00
# Posted: 31 Oct 2011 06:21

The new ping driver g20 has appeared on the market a long time, but many golfers don't dare to buy it, golf clubs for sale because they think the new driver may have high price. However, the g20 driver also can be cheap on some online golf store, so if the ping driver g20 has a cheap price, do you want to put it into your golf bag? Ping always insisit that the new g20 is their best driver, are you willing to believe it ?

I often saw the ping driver g20 on the local golf store, I think it looks quite good,Ping G20 Driver the head looks massive and has a more low-profile look than the other drivers, but you know the price is not cheap. So I searched it online and find it has the different price online, it is very cheap,I really feel interested with this driver, Ping G20 Irons so I decided to have a try.but when I order it, I still feel worried, because it is too cheap, I don't know if it is the real ping driver g20.

It is happy that the ping driver g20 arrive qucikly, I also have a try it, after trying it, Ping K15 Irons I totally agree that it is the real ping driver, now I like it very much. The ping driver g20 is different from the other ping drivers I once played, it has lighter weight and wider sole.Ping G15 Irons I very like its high-balance-point TFC 169D shaft, it can create a higher MOI and generates faster ball speeds and enable me to swing the clubhead with more mass at the same speed. IN a word, I realy think the ping driver g20 is excellent now, I recommend it to all the golfers, it is worthy you to have a try.

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link 

» Username  » Password 
You can post anonymously by entering a nickname with no password (if that nickname has not been taken by another member) or by leaving both fields empty. If you have an account you can also log in from this page without posting a message.