Rumi QuotationBuddha Bellies - back to the home page

Forum

- Forums - Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics -

Buddha Bellies Forum / General Discussion / I'm fitted for Titleist 910 D3 driver
flower
# Posted: 30 Oct 2011 08:32

I'm fitted for Titleist 910 D3 driver

I am change regularly drivers (within the past year I have owned G15-longest of and R9 Supertri-right in the centre) but it was the first Titleist 910 D3 Driver I happen to be properly fitted for (demo trip to our club). Massive difference when you start reviewing the numbers and learning the biggest part this equation...the shaft. If you feel in the head as the body of the car (nice to look at), the shaft cause the motive force work. I could multiple shafts (4+) and finally was fitted into a Graphite Design Tour AD DI6 shaft...great shaft plus a little pricey but definitely worth the current results. Please do your favor and discuss these options with your golf professional. The top is traditional i prefer smaller heads in my drivers (just a comfort thing personally I assume). I have tweaked the top a lttle bit to aid minimize spin minimizing the loft which has helped to maximize distance and accuracy.

Titleist 910F-D Fairway Wood

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link 

» Username  » Password 
You can post anonymously by entering a nickname with no password (if that nickname has not been taken by another member) or by leaving both fields empty. If you have an account you can also log in from this page without posting a message.