Rumi QuotationBuddha Bellies - back to the home page

Forum

- Forums - Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics -

Buddha Bellies Forum / General Discussion / The most happiness is to alive
yunxiasue
# Posted: 22 Aug 2011 08:07

Most people will think that why is it people alive?
In other words, people live for what??? This is life people often questions, so live for what exactly? We might as well to live a the reason of tory burch pursehappiness.
A the sick people often say, had a meal can eat much, do work and have make not over of strength. For him, health is the biggest pursuit, as long as it can give back hisnike sneakers strong body, then let all day long he work is also a kind of happiness.
A prison in the people, all the day across the Windows breath of fresh air outside the prison, looking at the bird to fly, he will say: "give me free!!!! I don't money, position, as long as three best basketball shoesmeals a day, no matter how do the heavy work I willingly." For him, freedom is a kind of happiness.
A mortally ill, that his time a little while, looking out of the window, warm sunny all things, he will feel able to live is the most happy things.
A pair of once walked hand in hand, the same bitter years of gucci shoes sale big style, make the tear up every day couple engagement. Because, they don't understand, people say money is everything, but why it edhardy shirtscan't buy happiness? For them, love each other and love each other, share the joys and sorrows of the day is how happy.
What is happiness? In fact, happiness is to live a kind of feeling, a no instead of tom ford glasses
reason. (www.lz13.cn) such as: inspirational film with a healthy body, in the evening, the family warmth to sit around the Portuguese cane frame, enjoy the results of labor for; Also or make a pot of warm water wash polo shirt to exhaustion of a day and came to dust, a good night's sleep, gather to meet the sun of tomorrow!
However, happiness is to live experience. Live, can experience the fun of the life, family, love, friendship, can become the experience of content; Moved, excited, impulse can become the experience the ghd process; But the sorrow and joy intertexture, success and failure, and further the co-existence of the ornament gives the spectrum of the life, make our living history become more rich and colorful, that makes us happy experience more rich legend. Therefore, experience "alive" is like a thick book, full product available with an endless aftertaste.
Happiness is alive, the reason that happiness is nike running shoes alive source, both cannot be separated. Standing in the big classroom life before, only treasures, value the now, to get more happiness, can have more abundant life.

Louis Vuitton Uk
# Posted: 22 Aug 2011 09:30

In mid-winter, people should put keeping warm in the first place. Moncler Doudoune is a perfect choice. Getting Moncler Online is an easiest way to save time. You can buy a Moncler 2011 windbreaker jacket on sale from this Moncler Outlet.

dongdongwu
# Posted: 27 Aug 2011 04:58

After Moncler jackets launched a new design style that is fashionable the entire world, especially in the occident,it is a favorite for the stars in the winter,Monlcler now are introducing a variety of Moncler Women jackets moncler boots, moncler T-shirts,moncler men jackets, moncler kids jackets,etc.,and also cooperating with POLO company to launch a moncler Polo T-shirt. our productions mainly face the British market, Our shop, where you can enjoy a discount, especially the Moncler jackets can attain a huge discount.our Moncler Women jackets have done very well in exports, welcome customers to our shop.

jimmy choo outlet
# Posted: 29 Sep 2011 08:28

We only sell authentic jimmy choo outlet. No variants and no fakes. You can login our site to login an account and order the product with your credit card and paypal. If you order now, you will enjoy our special offers and gifts.jimmy choo sandals on our shop are of good quality.where you can find the jimmy choo sale with latest . 496b9df6-e9db-11e0-b82a-000c294a0014

Moncler Bag
# Posted: 12 Oct 2011 07:49

It has a special material to give good support, but it will not enter the heels squat lMoncler Bag.the newest and best moncler sales are cheap in our shop.It is very simple that the Ugg coquette of getting healthy starts by promoting a positive view of life.Great discount of ugg classic cardy boots are sold nearly at its cost and free shopping.if you want to find the reasonable price and free shipping with Moncler Coats store is where you should not miss.lv handbags cheap is the top sellers.I think love music people should know the famous singer Justin Bieber,his favorite is ugg cardy,thank you for selecting moncler jacket shop hope you like.the moncler for sale Shoes is a popular clothing item in Hip Hop Culture and among gabber music fans.These Moncler T Shirt are sold hot on supra footwear store,especially the Moncler T Shirt shoes is the best selling shoes.Our shoes sneakers are real moncler coats sale shoes.we will let your dream come true,a bloody cool boy is born with our ugg outlet in the crowd.Its many kinds Nfl youth jerseys conquered mostly yong peoples' vision around the world.Buffalo bills jerseys Vibram Five Fingers are different,many people may not like them, but in fact, this work is useful to human healthMoncler Bag is the cheapest & high quality shoes.Every LV wallet is the best ones.We also want to inform you customers that we only provide the best qulity products green bay packers pro shop.LV shoes for men is the top sellers.I totally love this article. I think you could write some other things to make your blog more complete.For example??Leather uggs.To satisfy the needs of shoes users who want to convert moncler shop online for enjoyment.the women plays an important part of the world Ugg flip flops.Welcome to visit our website, where you will find kinds of Ugg handbags offered at incredible wholesale prices.And we also provide many moncler online shop. It is really a good chance for shopping.So great ,Thank you for your share,I like your article very much, and I would appreciate it if you can write more article about this. We have the same opinion about this, Ugg and jimmy chooFitness shoes of uggs kensingtons are collected at our website.In short, professional design lv cheap handbags for your feet more comfortable.we are supply cheap lv handbag and cheap lv handbag shoes very cheap . a7dd912c-f49a-11e0-8bd6-000c29afc922

NHL Hockey Teams Apparel
# Posted: 25 Oct 2011 02:18

Don't let it pass. If you are looking for the NHL Hockey Teams Apparel , you have come to the right place.shop nhl jerseys is so sexy .NHL Hockey Shirts in the design and development, the use of more efficient models to reduce waste.NHL Hockey Players Sweatersis very good,we all like NHL Hockey Players SweatersSelect NHL Hockey Gear fit yourself is very important in our lives.We sales NHL Fans Apparel for the best prices . 6489ddea-fc88-11e0-a524-000c29f51e41

classic cardy ugg
# Posted: 1 Nov 2011 06:29

classic cardy ugg Vibram Five Fingers are different,many people may not like them, but in fact, this work is useful to human healthSo great ,Thank you for your share,I like your article very much, and I would appreciate it if you can write more article about this. We have the same opinion about this, classic uggSo if you want to be a fashion icon,uggs sale is the best choice.I only like to wear outlet moncler.discount ugg boots do you know ? I think you may be more interested on it.it represent a symbol of fashion,taste.And ugg cardy sale shoes can give you these feeling which you want to find.Looking for a better, cheaper and smarter software to convert ugg hats?Our company is a professional manufacturer specialized in fashion cheap uggs sale.The ugg outlet is the most popular this year.Buy cardy uggs with a price guarantee and top rated customer service.the women plays an important part of the world Ugg classic cardy.I think love music people should know the famous singer Justin Bieber,his favorite is Louis Vuitton hat,ugg classic cardy bootss are made crafted and finished by hand. Materials are selected carefully.Moncler Jackets For Men is Personality and fashion.ugg cardy is a very respectable created by Christian Audigiers Prices are rather steep but the ugg cardy is durable and stylish.ugg discount boots Lets you easily fitness.??Classic ugg boots?? is very popular. Recently my friend and I always play them.I love to buy dallas cowboys store, because it is nice.cheap uggs for sale Shoes,Free shipping and nontax,only need 1 week to your door!More you order,more discount you got,purchasing now!If you are original discount discount authentic louis vuitton han in the back, you are of the timesWholesale distributor and supplier of ugg outlet shoes, ugg outlet.By now, the sale uggs under sales promotion, they are so cheap online.As we know, the ugg classic cardy sale is the first class and famous brand. So it is the good chance for you.Don't let it pass. If you are looking for the Ugg and jimmy choo , you have come to the right place.cheap Uggs for kids are on sale in 24/7 online store.cheap ugg boots which they are good in porous.To choosing the outlet uggs which is meeting with your demind. f3e08cfc-042e-11e1-8a05-000c29f51e41

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link 

» Username  » Password 
You can post anonymously by entering a nickname with no password (if that nickname has not been taken by another member) or by leaving both fields empty. If you have an account you can also log in from this page without posting a message.