Rumi QuotationBuddha Bellies - back to the home page

Forum

- Forums - Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics -

Buddha Bellies Forum / General Discussion / The Orphean Songs in the Show Glee
shixindeai
# Posted: 31 Oct 2012 07:37

The Orphean Songs in the Show Glee
Every time when I hear the songs in the show Cheap Glee DVD, I can't stop thinking the episodes which I have watched and want to write down some reviews in my mind now. Actually, I'm not a professional reviewer, and I will not pretend to be the people like that, just for some the fans of the Glee. I'm just a regular girl who really enjoy the pilot of Glee.
Well, the characters in the show may have a few stereotyped partly. I'm extremely sure that the shows such as American Idol. You will be considered as a "cool" guy if you can sing like these kids can in glee dvd set. So I hope the producers of this show will work out some of these stereotypes and the characters will develop to some extent. As a whole this show was nice entertainment with some great songs which those kids can sing!! Actually I have re-played a couple of the songs they sang, jut because they did such a great job. And with Jane Lynch in the cast, you know the show is going to be good! Finally, I have received my season 3 dvd which I have been waiting for a long time. Let's enjoy it together.

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link 

» Username  » Password 
You can post anonymously by entering a nickname with no password (if that nickname has not been taken by another member) or by leaving both fields empty. If you have an account you can also log in from this page without posting a message.