Rumi QuotationBuddha Bellies - back to the home page

Forum

- Forums - Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics -

Buddha Bellies Forum / General Discussion / Diamond Iphone 5 Case
coley
# Posted: 24 Oct 2012 10:20

"How do I insert a CD for the iPad 2?"

Ladies and gentlemen, presented without having comment. From the Apple Support forums.?Troll or basically does not know? You be the judge.

He follows up by saying:

I don't want to danger damaging my iPad. Can I get an external CD/DVD drive and plug it into my iPad. I just ripped all my CDs apart and they're not showing up in my iTunes library. Apple must seriously release a repair for this!

PS: Yeah, he totally admits he did it to produce a point, but do not ruin the fun.

[via TNW]
If you are looking to sell your iPad, get money for
Diamond Iphone 5 Case, recycle your old iPad, or plain old eliminate your employed iPad, everbuying.com could be the spot to go.

cheap dre beats
# Posted: 12 Nov 2012 07:19

hytiqsxqqxzzepss1112
portable audio source you http://www.cheapbeatsby-drdresbuy.com/ are able to drive use practice Cheap beats by dre The inside of Cheap beats by dre the ears of structure the use of soft silicone beats by dre cheap material, has a cheap dre beats good comfort when worn Sound beats by dre cheap headset cheap dre beats has been excellent design said many of the shape cheap beats of the headphones cheap beats very light show small as we bring today is a light show to the ultimate magic sound Diamond Tears

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link 

» Username  » Password 
You can post anonymously by entering a nickname with no password (if that nickname has not been taken by another member) or by leaving both fields empty. If you have an account you can also log in from this page without posting a message.