Rumi QuotationBuddha Bellies - back to the home page

Forum

- Forums - Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics -

Buddha Bellies Forum / General Discussion / The Merlin series is pure
shixindeai
# Posted: 19 Oct 2012 06:47

The Merlin series is pure
Reading the negative comments about merlin dvd should prove at least one thing, fanboys are the most annoying people on the globe. They, as usual miss the point or blatantly ignore it. Is this a pure version of the Authurian legend? Of course not, it is a family friendly introduction which(I hope)will inspire younger viewers to seek out the hundreds and hundreds of "pure" material that is already available. OK now that my rant is over on to the show. Merlin is awesome. A great show for the whole family to enjoy and share together which is what is missing on television today. Colin Morgan plays a charming and funny Merlin as he struggles to become the legend that he is destined to be. Anthony Head is great as Uther the king who despises magic and anyone who partakes in it. There are great moral lesson to be found in here, bigotry being the main one. I truly hope this show lasts a while my daughter and I look forward to merlin seasons 1-4 dvd.

Discount DVD Box Set at cheapondvd

http://www.spdoracing.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=308161#308161

http://www.thomasnet.com/mythomas/bookmarks.html

cheap beats by dre
# Posted: 25 Oct 2012 09:23

For the first week ever, Cheap beats by dre fan favorite Palin and her partner Mark Ballas did not earn the lowest score from the judges -- Kirstie Alley and her partner Maks Chmerkovskiy did. In previous weeks,Cheap beats the audience vote saved Palin, but not this time.
http://www.cheapbeat-byddres.com/
During Monday's performances,Cheap dr dre beats Palin and Ballas did some rock 'n roll and she was praised for her improvement, while Alley and beats by dre cheap Chmerkovskiy were stuck with the Charleston

taisyty
# Posted: 2 Nov 2012 03:50

A.J. Jenkins Jersey
Ahmad Brooks Jersey
Aldon Smith Jersey
Alex Smith Jersey
Andy Lee Jersey
Anthony Davis Jersey
Anthony Dixon Jersey
Brandon Jacobs Jersey
Braylon Edwards Jersey
Carlos Rogers Jersey
Chris Culliver Jersey
Chris Owusu Jersey
Colin Kaepernick Jersey
Dashon Goldson Jersey
David Akers Jersey
Delanie Walker Jersey
Donte Whitner Jersey
Frank Gore Jersey
Isaac Sopoaga Jersey
Jerry Rice Jersey
Joe Staley Jersey
Jonathan Goodwin Jersey
Justin Smith Jersey
Kendall Hunter Jersey
Kyle Williams Jersey
LaMichael James Jersey
Larry Grant Jersey
Mario Manningham Jersey
Michael Crabtree Jersey
Mike Iupati Jersey
Navorro Bowman Jersey
Parys Haralson Jersey
Patrick Willis Jersey
Randy Moss Jersey
Ray McDonald Jersey
Scott Tolzien Jersey
Tarell Brown Jersey
Ted Ginn Jersey
kids Ahmad Brooks jersey

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link 

» Username  » Password 
You can post anonymously by entering a nickname with no password (if that nickname has not been taken by another member) or by leaving both fields empty. If you have an account you can also log in from this page without posting a message.